ミChp.6 Fancy drinks꧂

No pov✼

The three boys came down to see mar in a black sparkly dress and a flower crown on.

"Mar way to outstage us" Gorge said laughing slightly.

"Mmm more like me Sap and Dream outstaged you" Mar said lughing.

"Do we have to pick her up or is she meeting you there" Sapnap asked.

"She's meeting me there" Gorge said.

- after dropping Gorge off at the strip bar -

Sapnap drove the group to Garciaparra, when they pulled up Mar went off to talk to the valet driver.

"Yes Mar your parking has been waved by Jace" the valet guy said.

Mar waved the boys over and they walked in.

The place had golden sparkly floors and looked like you'd imagined a million dollar mansion would be like.

"God damn this place is fancy" Dream mumbled.

"Haha yeah" Sapnap said as they followed Mar, she took them to a table that was elegantly declared and already had a waiter station by it.

They all sat down by the table, ordering drinks and food, having an amazing time just chatting, and chilling.

"Would you guys like some dessert?" The waiter said.

Mar just nodded they knew what she wanted due to her coming here often.

"Uhh I'm good" Dreamnap said.

Dream got a text from Gorge.

Gorgieシ

Wtf why didn't you guys worn me it was a stripclub?
Mar knew it was but thought it'll be funny.
Yeah yeah very funny.
Well in all honesty it is funny.
Read 7:30pm.

Dream put his phone away, as the desert arrived for Mar, it was a huge chuck of chocolate cake with fresh raspberries on it.

"Wtf- that is the biggest pice of cake I've fucking seen" Sapnap said laughing.

"But it's so good" mar said sticking her fork into the right into the fuggy suffice.

Awhile later the boys ended up joining in on eatting the cake and drinking expsive champagne.

"Well looking at the time we probably should go get Gorge" Mar said.

"I sure as hell can't drive" Dream said.

Sapnap nodded aswell.

"I'm fine I didn't drink alot you two hang out in the back set I'll drive" Mar said.

The boys nodded as they wobbled out of the fancy place the car was right there, Mar opened the door for the two drunk as fuck boys as they stumbled into car Mar moved there legs in and shut the door as they moved into actully sitting on set negating to buckle. Sapnap had his hand on Dreams thigh and arm Scaurlly around his waist.

Mar go into the driver's door, driving off to pick up Gorge.

Gorge got in the passenger said door.

"Mar that wasn't cool of you could of warned me" Gorge said.

"Figured you'd like it considering I know for a fact you three watched porn when Clay was 13" Mar said.

"Anyways what's up with Dream and Sap" Gorge said looking in the rear view mirror seeing Sapnap marking up Dreams neck and Dream doing nothing about it.

"There absolutely hammered, they drank a little to much expensive champagne" Mar said driving off back home.

"Alright" Gorge said giggling.

They soon arrived home.

"I'll deal with the hammered duo, you go open the door" Mar said.

"Got it" Gorge said taking the kyes going to let himself in the door.

"Alright boys were home" she said turning around to see the two drunkly making out.

Mar snaped a picture to tant them the next day.

"Boys were home you can contuie to do this in the house" Mar said.

Sapnap broke the makeout session "Alright" he Said with a slight drunken lisp.

Mar go the boys out of the car and into Dreams room, she couldn't be bothered to actually try to get them into there own rooms, she noticed Dreams hickeys snapping a picture.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Drunk fun times lmao