ミChp.3 heartbreaker꧂

Sap pov꧂
We wake up the next moring and ended up deciding  to go to the arcade, Mar of corse tagged along because we'll she was bored and why not more the merrier.

We arrive at the arcade all getting our own game cards, mar went off on her own and Gorge ended up getting separated from us of corse Dream never noticed this, it was me and him.

We run around togatger playing random games and hitting jackpots, like we used to do way before we met Gorge.

We contuie on our little hiest of tickets and things that was until we bumped into Gorge and he was blushing in the arms of some random chick.

When Dream saw this he went running off before Gorge noticed us.

"Oh hey Sapnap what happend to Dream last I saw you two togather" Gorge said.

"Oh he went to the bathroom" I lied 'heartbreaker' I mutter under my breath as I walk off in my own derection well where Dream went.

Gogys povシ

That's odd Sapnap just walked off in a pathing that doesn't make sense... eh whatever I have the hot as hell lady embracing me right now.

Dream pov彡
I went running off I knew for a fact Sapnap was close behind. I stop in the small empty Corder that held the bathrooms.

"Dream...?" Sapnap said out of breath, yet englafing me in a big bear hug.

"S..sapnap you didn't have to follow me I'm fine" I say with tears down my face.

"We both know you arint, and you shouldn't have to do this alone" Sapnap said softly.

"Fine you are right" I say "I'm not alright".

"Dream no matter what know I'll be here for you" Sapnap said putting his hand on my cheek.

He just give me a soft smile "now whipe those tears let's go have some fun and forget about this" Sapnap saod removing his touch.

And with that we roamed off and contuied to coming a hiset of tickets, we soon ran out of money  on our cards.

"I'll go find Gorge, well met you in the car" Sapnap said giving a kind glaze.

"Alright" I say heading him off to the car, I descided I didn't want to drive plus Sapnap knew where the house was so he could drive.

- when Sapnap and Gorge came back -
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Well what's to be expected🤣