ミChp.1 stream꧂

Dream pov彡

I was streaming with Sap and Gorge, of course I loved hearing Gorges voice, I have fallen mad in love with him. I really never thought  the fact I'm bisexual would need to be brought up to Gorge. Sap knew damn well I was bisexual and I knew he was gay, but that never mattered to us. The stream Honstly  was pretty chill just us three fooling around and jokeing with plugins and random archs we make up. The one chat was spaming  was "dnf arch". I've been on that damn arch since I met Gorge.

We also were responding  to donos and over all having a great time togather.

"You know us three should I met up" Gorge  said.

"I'm down" Sapnap said obnoxiously.

"Yeah I'm down with it" I say with slight a neverse tone in my voice.

Sap pov꧂
I knew Dream would be nevorous meeting his crush. However, I always wished it was me that Dream was madly inlove with, I love him but he hasent noticed, maybe I'll have my chance join the met up, considering I know for a fact Gorge is straighter then a toothbrush, just due to the way he reacts when Dream flirts with him, and how he does back its just different.

I was looking at the chat seeing them obnoxious about spamming dnf arch, way to give him false hope.

"Haha nice chat you sure love to spam random things" Dream said lightly flustered in his voice.

I wish he was flustered  due to me...fuck im so needy for him, I always have been for him.

I look down seeing my dick twitch slightly, God damn it...

I look up to see Gorge hitting my avatar.

"Oh really now?" I say chasing after him and hinting him back.

I hear Dream just lughing lightly of mine and Gorges childish ways.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Breath in... breath  out. Well get out dreamnap arch soon I promise : )