ミChp.8 other way around꧂

Sap pov꧂

I was absolutely loveing the prostion me and Dream are in, all I need is his touch. All though I can't help to wish it was him on my lap fiddling with my bracelets, just being adorable.

"Sap you good you seem to be a puddle on my lap" Dream said using one of his hand to make me look at him.

His adorable freckles covered with blush that is as red as a tomato, I knew my face was heating up with blush.

"Y..yeah I'm perfectly fine! Just really comfortable" I say attempting to hide my blushing face in his chest.

"No don't hide Sap" he said pulling my head up to face him.

What happend next was unexpected, he closed the space leaving about an inch apart.

"Does someone want me~" Dream whispered in my ear, I knew for a fact my dick was twitching.

He smashed his lips into mine his hands went down to my waist as I put mine around his neck, our lips moved in synce as he asked to deepen the kiss, I let him in easily dominating the kiss exploring his mouth not leaving a single inch untouched as he moves us again fell my self on a soft comforter and a hand softly in my hair. We broke apart seeing him having me pinned to his bed, I quickly flipped him under me and he became more red.

"I belive its the other way around love" I say teseing his hole as he moans in pleaser.

Fanilly I get all I ever wanted his full attention, in the romantic way.

Patches came in meowing at us as I contuied to finger him through his pants.

"I'll be right back babyboy the cats hungry" I whisper into his ear sudactively as I fell something poke my leg.

My dick was twitching in excitement because I am so close to Fanilly fucking him. I get up following pacthes of to her food bowl as she dances in excitement around the bowl as I fill it up then I head back to my needy boy that I was teaseing before she came closing the door behind me.

"Alright I'm back babyboy crawling back onto of him.

I slowly started to grind on his ass.

"Augh~!" Dream moaned out in pleaser as I contuied slowly speeding up and going rougher.

His arms shot up around my chest, I knew once my dick gets into him he won't be walking, but he seems to really want it.

I slowly start undressing our bottom halfs as I stick myself in not prepping him, thrusting roughly into the sticky hole.

"Augh~!" He moaned out as I touched his spical spot lightly with my tip.

I thrust right into that spot many times each time it was followed with a moan of pure satisfaction as he tensed up and melted back down.

I picked him up pinning him to the wall "damn you make some pretty nosies Babyboy" I whisper in his ear as I pin his hands above his head thrusting deeper into him makeing him moan.

I put my head on his shoulder as I contuie to absolutely reck his hole.

"Augh~! Sapdaddy~ I'm close" he moaned out.

"You arint aloud to come until I say you can babyboy" I say overly the top sudactively.

I contuie to thrust deeply into him as he moans loudly in pleasure all cause by me.

"Nugh~" Dream moned out as I contuied thrusting slowly filling him as he moans out in complete pleasure his legs falling apart.

I thrust deeply into his ass as I grabed his hips so he wouldn't fall over as I see my come just dripping out his ass. Something I never thought I'd see.

He looked at me as I pulled out whimpering in pain.

"S..sapdaddy! It hurts" he said looking at me with bagging eyes.

I started to rub his dick as he melts into my arm, as he shot come all over my hand and his floor.

I pick him up carrying him off to the bathroom, getting cleaned up with him, then takeing him back to his room putting clothes on him and jacking one of his hoodies putting It on and my previous boxers then I went to clean up the floor where his come was all over, I look over to him just looking at me blushing.

I then went and joined him in bed.

"Oh babyboy~ I was always needy for your love" I whisper in his ear.

"And you got that now didn't you sap" Dream said "all while messing me up inside" he added looking down to his leg where my come was still leaking out of him.

"But you so enjoyed it babyboy" I say.

"Y..yes I fucking loved seeing you so damn dominant" Dream aminted.

He fell asleep with his hand on mine, I held it stroking his thumb with mine gently, and like that that was the last I reamber.

- Sapnap fell asleep cuddling Dream protectively -
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Dream getting absolutely railed by his bestfriend, for somereason I did it all in Sapnaps pov... like it in a person's of view or should I keep it in no pov...?