ミChp.14 ride me cowboy꧂

Dream pov彡

So that's what he wants, he wants me to ride him? I mean that's fine with me, I really was only being sassy to piss him off.

"Now darling~ you gonna let  me go and I'll  let you ride me for as long  as you'd like" Sapnap extremely  sudactively.

I quickly let him go as he gets off me he pulls down his pants and boxers lifting me up and pulling of mine as well stuffing his dick stright up me, making me moan loudly as he puts his arms around my waist and head on my shoulder.

No pov✼

Sapnap started thrusting hard into Dreams ass makeing Dream moan loudly and deep in pleaser.

"Augh~! SapDaddy!" Dream moaned out in pure pleaser.

"Yes babyboy~?" Sapnap said rubbing Dreams dick, as he hit Dreams proustue  dead on.

"F..fuck right there~!" Dream moaned out in pleaser.

Sapnap just contuied to utterly abuse Dreams proustue, as he chnaged prostions.

"F..fuck I can't with it anymore~ where changeing to a diffrent thing" Sapnap said with a low grone.

"Augh~!" Dream moaned out.

Sapnap stood up moving it to where Dream was facing  the gaming chair and started pounded into Dream.

"Augh~! Fuck... Sapdaddy~!" Dream moaned out in pure pleaser as his come leaked all over the gaming chair.

"We have a leak~ mmm thats fine" Sapnap said with a grone as he contuied to utterly  abuse Dreams ass.

Gorge povシ

I hear Dream moaning from Sapnaps room, ugh... I didn't think I'd lose him to fucking Sapnap... and that fucking fast!.

Now he's haveing a great fucking time getting railed by Sapnap while I have to hear it becoming more and more jealous.

"S..sapdaddy~! Fuck~ damn you good at this" Dream moaned out loudly.

"Mmm such a pretty boy deserves a prize for being a good bottom~ think of this as your reward baby" Sapnap said.

God damn it... why the hell are you so loud?.

No pov✼

Sapnap was still absolutely pounding into Dreams ass, Dream was so far into over steamlated his come leaking out uncontrollably his comed on the fucking chair like 20 times by now, and the room was spinning as he grabed hardly onto the back of the gaming chair, his face red and sweaty.

"Damn your so pretty like this~" Sapnap prised into the Bottoms ear causing Dream to come yet agin, the come was running off the chair. " and that's also a fucking amazing sight".

Sapnap watched the come run of the gaming chair with a dark smirk happy his the one that caused the come fest of Dream as he became alot slopper  with his thrusts comeing into the boy making his come dripped out of Dream to.

Sapnap started breathing heavily calming down from his high "Holy shit this a lovely sight~ best of all I cause it all" Sapnap said pulling out of the older.

"Only you Sapnap.. only you can fucking make me like this" Dream said quitly as he wachted the come fall off the chair and fell it going down the back of its legs.

"And were keeping it like that~ because you are mine~ my little bottom" Sapnap said sudactively  as he picked up Dream from the gaming chair. "I'll clean that up later~ for now let's get you cleaned up baby".

"You are my needy top" Dream said resting his head on Sapnaps shoulder as Sapnap smiled at him softly.

"Damn right~ but only ever needy for you" Sapnap whispered in the tall Bottoms ear.

Sapnap took whipes cleaning his bottom up before putting his bottom  back into his pervious Bottoms and putting him on his bed.

"Mmm you adorble as hell in my hoodie~ epically well getting fucked  senless" Sapnap whispered in the half awake boy.

Dream cuddled closer to the younger as Sapnap put his arms scaurlly  around him watching his come run down Dream legs.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Mmmm so Sapnap likes to pound into Dream instering.