ミChp.7 Drinking aftermath꧂

Dream pov, next moring彡

I wake up with a horrible  headache, ugh I drank to much last night, I fill some warm embrace on my chest looking down I see Sapnap in nothing but boxers.

Wait did we have sex?...

Sapnap woke up soon mumbling, he noticed he was on me blushing alot.

"M..Moring Dream" he said lightly through his gay panic.

"What the fuck happend last night" I said.

Sapnap noticed the hickeys.

"I'm pretty sure we got absolutely hammered and someone marked you" Sapnap mubbled.

I grabed my phone using my camera app to see the hickeys  that were on my neck.

"F..fuck" I say quitly.

Sapnap slowly got off my chest noticing that we light only have boxers on.

"Wait a fucking moment did we hook up last night?" Sapnap said kinda loudly.

"Man I don't know I thought that to" I say blushing slightly.

We got off of the bed well more like I did well Sapnap had a full on gay panic on my bed while I get some clothes on and grabbed a hoodie throwing it to him.

Sapnap grabed the hoodie putting it on as he ran off to his  room to actually get clothes on.

I head off down to the living room Mar and Gorge were giggling at something Mar was showing him.

Sapnap came down soon after hugging me from behind he does this pretty much every moring putting his head on my shoulder.

"Oh you two are up hows the head ache?" Mar said noticing the boys standing.

"What are you two so giggling about" Sapnap said.

She showed us the pictures from last night, one of them me and Sapnap were making out in the backset of the car.

I heated up instaly looking by me to see Sap the same.

"Also you're probably  wornding  who marked you neck Dream it was also Sapnap" Gorge said.

Sap pov꧂
Holey shit I marked my fucking crush? And madeout with him...
I mean I vaguely remember the car ride but diffently not rembering doing that.

Dream looks at me giving me the same smile I gave him on the carride back from the arcade.

As he slowly moved me off his back picking me up bridle style.

"Dream what the hell!" I say blushing even more hiding my face into the sleeve of the hoodie.

Dream just looked into my dark green eyes his blush was like candy floss, as he slowly fiddled with the oversized sleeved of my hoodie, his touch is what I'm needy for, and I think he has figured out he has me wrapped around his fingers, as he carries me off to the couch we were sitting  the day before.

Dream why the hell are you  doing this to me?

Dream pov彡

Well this is when I figured  out I now actully like Sap, after all he was with me through the heartbreak, I guess I caught fellings for him.

I mean I diffently am needy for his touch, and he certainly does love my touch considering he literally melts at the simplest of touches.

He just cuddled to me as Mar looked at Gorge.

"Alright I'll take you since those two are crealy haveing a spical moment, Expiclly my bother he looks like his in fucking heaven" Mar said.

Mar got up grabbing onto Gorge telporting them Somewhere.

I look down to Sapnap teseing him slightly, with my fingers.

Mar was right he looks like he's in fucking heaven just by the simplest of my touches.

He looked like if he'd melt anymore he'd become a puddle of blood on my lap.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap being a soft bean is adorable change my mind.