13.

♧︎︎︎Third Person Narrative♧︎︎︎

J-hope went to his room, and slept, while yoongi was still awake, thinking about things in his bed.

Yoongi took out his pills for anxiety, which also help him sleep, and took one.

He kept staring at the bottle of pills, and took another one. What if he overdoses? Wouldn't it be fun? To slowly overdose and die? Wouldn't jungkook and J-hope be sad? It was least of his concern right now, it's none of our concern too.

He kept taking more and more pills. He felt tired, as if he's gonna pass out right now, it was hard for him to breathe, as he took all the pills in the bottle, and took out another bottle. He ate more than 20 pills. He couldn't breathe, his body was shaking, he felt that he's gonna pass out right now,and hopefully he'll never wake up.

His eyes closed, he was unconscious now, or is he dead? I guess only time can tell us.

In the morning.

J-hope woke up, and went to Yoongi's room, he saw Yoongi still asleep, and thought it would be better to let him sleep more, Yoongi's been really stressed out these days, he wanted Yoongi to have good sleep, and not think about his past.

After more than 4 hours.

J-hope went to Yoongi's room to wake him up now, "Yoongss, wake up!", he said, sitting next to Yoongi. He shook Yoongi trying to wake him up. Why is he not waking up?, J-hope thought.

He looked at the bottle of pills on the side table, and saw the pills weren't inside. Did yoongi..?

He quickly checked Yoongi's breath, he couldn't feel his breath, he checked Yoongi's pulse, and couldn't feel it too. Oh no.