12.

♧︎︎︎Third Person Narrative♧︎︎︎

A

fter their date, yoongi and hobi went home, and Yoongi went to his room, and called Jungkook.

"YOOOONGIIIIIIIIIIIII HYUUUUNGGGGGGG, YOU FINALLY CALLEDDDDD", shouted Jungkook.

Yoongi's poor ears blasted.

"BISH SHUT UP", yoongi shouted back.

"ahahah- sorry-"

Yoongi sighed at his energetic friend,

"okay, what is it, you seem excited."

"I MET A GUY YESTERDAY, HE HAD RED HAIR, HE LOOKED SO COOL BUT CUTE, LIKE OMG, AND HE'S LIKE MY IDEAL TYPE, I EVEN GOT HIS NUMBER! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!", jungkook shouted again.

"Omg, you're gay?", asked yoongi.

"oh shit, i forgot i didn't come out to you yet-- welp, I'm pan", said Jungkook.

"OMGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS", yoongi said, about to cry, the 16 year old Jungkook is now so grown up, and even lgbtq, he's growing up so much, Yoongi thought.

"IKRR, I COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU, IM GONNA MESSAGE HIM AFTER SOMETIME, I HOPE HE LIKES ME", shouted Jungkook again.

"WHAT'S HIS NAME?"

"JIMINNN", said Jungkook.

"oh", said yoongi, is it the same Jimin?

"YESS, OKAY I'LL GO NOW, YOONGI BOONGI, I HAVEN'T ATE YET", said Jungkook, and cut the call.

Yoongi was surprised, he hoped it wasn't the same Jimin, that he and J-hope knew, or it wouldn't have been good, Jimin likes J-hope.

After some minutes, J-hope came in Yoongi's room, and hugged him tightly, "i love you", said J-hope.

Yoongi was shy, and mumbled "iloveyoumore", really fastly.

J-hope smiled at Yoongi's shyness, it was so cute to him.

Yoongi got a notification from Jungkook.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoongi was right, it was the same Park Jimin, oh no, he didn't want Jungkook to be hurt

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoongi was right, it was the same Park Jimin, oh no, he didn't want Jungkook to be hurt.