7.

♧︎︎︎Third Person Narrative♧︎︎︎

J-hope was worried and went to the police, the police couldn't do anything about it, since it's his dad.
Hope took matters in his own hand, and started looking for where his dad and yoongi could be, he knew Yoongi's dad well, since his mom was friends with Yoongi's dad. He knew he probably bought a apartment in a abandoned area, and went to the abandoned area he thought was near. He investigated all the apartments.

He finally found him, as soon as Yoongi's dad opened the door, J-hope ran inside,and saw Yoongi with a cloth on his arm and alot of bruises on his face, he was on the floor, crying. His dad started shouting and trying to hit J-hope, jhope hit him back, causing him to fall, he quickly took Yoongi and ran out of there, Yoongi was hurt and couldn't walk, J-hope carried Yoongi in his arms, and took him to his house, J-hope helped bandaged Yoongi's wounds, and made sure he's safe.

At night, J-hope went and slept in his room, while Yoongi was in the guest room, trying to sleep, but he couldn't.

⚠️TW: S/H MENTIONS, AND BLOOD⚠️

He had to s/h, it's the only thing that would help him cope, he got up, going to the kitchen, he did s/h on his arms,trying not to scream and bandaged it, he saw blood on the floor, and quickly cleaned it all, the towel he used was full of fresh blood.

He still couldn't sleep, and went to J-hope's room, hope woke up, and let Yoongi sleep next to him, and kissed his forehead, and cuddled him. They both slept, while cuddling eachother.