16.

"he overdosed on pills, and he couldn't be saved. I'm sorry, jungkook, i couldn't help him,like i promised him."

"what,you're lying. Don't lie to me! Where's my yoongi hyung!", shouted Jungkook.

"I'm not lying.. I'm sorry, jungkook, he's gone, he really is.", i said, i couldn't hold it, and tears started falling down my face.

Jungkook looked in disbelief, it didn't take long, till he started crying, his whole face was red, i went next to him, and hugged him.

Jungkook was crying loudly, i couldn't bare seeing him like this, i don't even know him properly, but hearing things yoongi said about him, just hurt.

2 hours passed with us crying uncontrollably, jungkook went to Yoongi's room, and locked the door, i could hear him crying in the room to the lounge, it hurt me, he probably feels even more sad, losing someone who was like his parent.

I told Jungkook I'm going to meet Yoongi's mom, he wanted to come along with me, we both went to the hospital, she was awake, and would be discharged after 1 week.

When she saw us, she smiled at us, and asked us how we were, and where is her son.

Me and jungkook decided not to tell her yet, or she'll be in more pain, and it'd affect her health.

"He is in my house, he was taking too long to shower, so we just came here without him", i said to her, trying not to cry.

She nodded, and told us to sit, we talked to her for a while, and then left.

I did a funeral for yoongi, jungkook, jimin, my dad, and his old friends came, it hurt to be there, i cried the whole time i was there, and jimin was next to me, trying to comfort me.

Jungkook was on the other side, refusing to speak to anyone, just crying. I felt bad for him, his parents never cared for him, and now he lost someone who cared, i decided I'll be his friend, and take care of him, i don't want to lose jungkook, like i lost my love.