10.

♧︎︎︎J-hope Pov, the next day♧︎︎︎

I had to go to jimin's new home and help him, because i promised him, but i decided to take Yoongi with me, i have to stay with him all times. Me and Yoongi went to his house, and i introduced Yoongi to Jimin, jimin didn't look happy, i wonder why.

Yoongi was helping jimin out, because he said he wanted to impress my friends, so they accept him as my lover, it was cute.

♧︎︎︎Third Person Narrative♧︎︎︎

The whole time, jimin was looking at J-hope, completely ignoring Yoongi. Yoongi started over thinking again, and when J-hope went to the bathroom, he asked Jimin, "do you.. Like J-hope?"

"..i do.", confessed Jimin.

Yoongi nodded his head, trying his best to smile.

"You stole him from me already though", jimin said again.

"huh..?"

"He told me about you already, he loves you alot. He kept talking about you yesterday and blushing."

Yoongi was surprised, he didn't want jimin to be hurt, but he didn't want J-hope to be with Jimin too.

"can i steal him from you?", asked Jimin.

"what..?", replied Yoongi.

"i was just kidding, don't worry Yoongi, I'm not like that, i just hope you both are happy together!", jimin replied, with a small smile on his face.

Yoongi felt happy hearing that, he hopes that him and J-hope will be happy together too.

J-hope came out, and, they both left after helping jimin a bit. Yoongi was happy about what Jimin said, but he was worried, what if he just said that to gain his trust? What if J-hope likes him?

~For Eternity~ 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara