15.

♧︎︎︎J-hope Pov♧︎︎︎

I felt like my whole world was gone. I couldn't help him..like i promised. Why, yoongi, why did you do it. I need you right now, please. Come back..i can't be without you, yoongi. Tears kept streaming down my face, why yoongs, just why.

I tried to gather myself, and stood up, i wiped my tears, and went back home, I had to tell Jungkook too. I went to Yoongi's room, his room smelled like his scent, i broke down again, wishing he'd come back, and tell me it's okay and he's still with me. I took Yoongi's phone from his bed, and messaged Jungkook.

 I took Yoongi's phone from his bed, and messaged Jungkook

He's so hyper, i don't want to tell him this. He'll be even more hurt than me. Yoongi has basically raised Jungkook, since he was 15-16, his parents were never there for him, Yoongi was the only one there for him, and the one who raised him, and now Yoongi is gone. I kept crying, while waiting for Jungkook.

After 6 minutes, Jungkook ringed the bell, i gathered myself, and went to the door, don't cry in front of him, J-hope. I opened the door, and gave Jungkook a really light smile, jungkook came in, and hugged me, he's so cheerful, and friendly.

"sit on the sofa, I'll be back in a second", said J-hope, and went to the kitchen.

He came back and gave Jungkook water.

"Jungkook.. Yoongi is gone."

"huh? What do you mean, hope?", asked Jungkook.

"he overdosed on pills, and he couldn't be saved. I'm sorry, jungkook, i couldn't help him,like i promised him.", i said, hold my tears back.