1.

♧︎︎︎Yoongi Pov♧︎︎︎

Today was just a normal day, going to college, and being bored there, as usual.
But, Atleast i get to see my hope!

He always came to my house, and we walked there together, he's so cute, he'd laugh at everything i say, it was so damn cute.

We got to school, we didn't have the same class, and hoseok would start whining everytime we had to part ways, "i don't wanna go without youuuuuuuu"

"you have to goo, we can meet after school, hobi", i said.

"..finee",he said finally leaving my hand. Everytime he picked me up, he'd hold my hand tightly, it was embarrassing-

The classes are always scared of me, for some reason, they say i only have a soft spot for J-hope, but that's true-

He waved at me and went into his class. I did the same, i kept thinking of him in the class. He's just so cute, i can't help it.

After school, me and hobi met and went to our secret spot near the park. We usually stayed there till afternoon, just talking to eachother, i was mostly admiring him-

"YOONGIII, ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!", shouted J-hope, seeing i wasn't paying attention.

"Huh- oh yes, i am listening, continue", i replied.

J-hope frowned, and then laughed continuing his story, i smiled seeing him laugh..

Shit, I'm in love,aren't i?..

Hoseok got a call from his parents telling him to go home, he looked at yoongi, "AHH YOONIEEE, I HAVE TO GO HOME"

"it's okay, hope, we'll go out together tommorow anyways, right?" i asked.

"yes! We will, then, Byee, i love you yoongi", said jhope.

Yoongi felt his cheeks heating up with a color of crimson red..Am i blushing? Wtf is wrong with me, stop!

"okay bye!", i said.

"..say it back"

"say what back?", i asked.

I knew what he was talking about, he wanted me to say i love you back.

"Say i love you back!", shouted jhope.

"I....loveyoutoo! Okay go already!!", i said fastly, blushing alot.

Shit, what is this boy doing to me?