Part 14: Lost and Found

"Let's get out of here" Ranboo says taking Tubbo's hand. They walk out of the closet and back to the stairs. They climb the stairs entering a vent. On the other side is a large room with large drawers, they see a suitcase on the ground. Ranboo boost Tubbo up to a switch, pulling it open a bed hidden in a cupboard. Ranboo hears something after the bed falls so he catches Tubbo carrying him under the bed. They stay silent, listening for the sound. It stops, they climb up a cabinet and they jump across other cabinets to a doll. Ranboo goes to pick it up but it falls, smashing on the ground "oops" he says climbing back down. They see a crack in the wall and it leads to a dark hall. Tubbo picks up a key on the floor putting it in a keyhole. Turning it opens a door.

Looking in they see some water. They both walk forward carefully seeing a button, Ranboo picks up a monkey toy throwing it onto the button. The door opens revealing a lift. Ranboo leads Tubbo in and he grabs the toy again throwing it onto the button again. The lift closes as it begins to move. They both hide in a box waiting for the lift to stop. When it stops they leave seeing a dusty hall. Ranboo walks out and Tubbo follows "Ah!" Tubbo yells curling up again, the hunger is back and it feels so much worse "Ah! Ranboo!"
"Again?!" Ranboo says rushing over. Ranboo picks up Tubbo in his arms as he runs down the hall looking for anything Tubbo can eat "Ngh! Ah! It hurts!" Tubbo yells clinging to his stomach, Ranboo hums the tune of Tubbo's music box trying to calm him down. Ranboo runs down some steps seeing a cage with some meat in it "food..." Tubbo says reaching out to it "Tubbo, no. You don't no where that's been"
"Please... it hurts"
"Alright" Ranboo says walking to the cage. He sets Tubbo down and he eats it quickly making strange animalistic noises. As he's eating a long arm shuts the cage behind them "No!" Ranboo yells kicking the cage door but it's shut tight "let us out!"
"Nononono- it's my fault- I led us here- I'm sorry" Tubbo studders looking at Ranboo "It's okay, we're going to make it out of here"

The man takes Tubbo and Ranboo into a large room with cages that have children in them "let us out damn it!" Ranboo yells banging on the cage "okay, that's not working. New plan, go"
"No idea"
"That's no good" Ranboo says again. Tubbo looks around the cages when he sees a familiar blond boy with a red and white shirt hugging his knees "Tommy?" Tubbo says running over to face him "Tommy! It's me! I found you!" Tubbo yells but he doesn't seems to be listening "Tommy!" Ranboo yells banging on the cage "shut up..." He mumbles not looking up "It's me! Tubbo!"
"Tubbo? Wait- Tubbo?! Is that you!" Tommy yells standing up "oh my god! It is! You're alive!" Tommy yells with tears in his eyes as he smiles "so are you!" The two boys laugh as the cry overjoyed to see each other "What the fuck are you doing here?!"
"Looking for you!"
"Who the fuck is this?!" Tommy yells glaring at Ranboo "this is... my boyfriend, Ranboo"
"Your what?"
"Hi! I'm so glad to meet you! Tubbo has told me a lot about you!"
"Only good things I hope" Tommy jokes making them all laugh "god I've fucking missed you" Tommy says smiling at Tubbo "so have I. I knew you were alive somewhere, I just knew it" Tubbo says smiling back at him. Tubbo takes off the red bandana and he stretches his arm out as far as it can go, Tommy does the same grabbing the bandana with a finger "there. You said I could give it back when we meet again" Tubbo says smiling up at him and Tommy starts to cry again. He reaches his hand out again holding Tubbo's hand by interlocking their fingers together looking into his teary eyes with a smile "promise me, you'll get out of here"
"Only if you're getting out"
"Of course" Tommy says with a smile as tears pour down his cheeks. They stay there for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company when Tubbo starts crying sad tears "I'm scared..."
"I am too"
"I don't wanna die..."
"You won't. Im here" Ranboo and Tommy say in unison, they look up at each other and Tommy glares at him "y'know Ranboo, if that's even your real name, I was Tubbo's friend first so I should be the one protecting him"
"Um. No. If you couldn't tell already, I'm his boyfriend, and I'm over here in the same cage. It makes more sence for me to be the one looking after him"
"Guys-"
"Oh, you think you're a wise guy, huh?" Tommy says glaring at Ranboo more "well, I'll have you know that I'm all that Tubbo needs, we're the main characters, you're just some extra in the cast"
"Guys!-"
"Tommy, this isn't a game- or some movie. Real life's are at stake and I'm just trying to get the three of us out of here alive"
"That's what your saying, but how do I know you're not going to throw us under the bus like-"
"GUYS!" Tubbo yells making the others turns to him "someone's coming" he says with a tiered expression. The three turn to the door and the long armed man comes walking in "No no no! Not now!- Tubbo, what ever happens, I will find you again. I promise" he says as the long armed man luls his cage away separating there hands "wait wait wait! No! TOMMY! I JUST FOUND YOU! I CANT LOSE YOU AGAIN!" Tubbo screams as as he sobs reaching out to his friend "I'LL FIND YOU!" Tommy yells just as he disappears from sight. Tubbo collapses to the floor sobbing into his hands, Ranboo kneels wrapping his arms around Tubbo to comfort him "don't go! Dont leave me again! PLEASE!"
"We'll find him again. Just like how we did right now. It will be okay" Ranboo says nuzzling Tubbo's neck softly.

Tubbo sits there sobbing for who knows how long until he stands drying his eyes. A new found determination fills him as he looks for a way to escape. Tubbo rams his body against the cage shaking it and Ranboo joins in, they do the over and over until the cage falls breaking on the ground. With a groan the crawl out. Tubbo runs to a handle and Ranboo boosts him up. Pulling it down opens a door and Tubbo signals for Ranboo to go through, he does and Tubbo swings on the handle sending himself flying through the small gap.

Looking around, they see a dark room with wet floors. They climb up the gate to a run down bathroom. They crawl through a vent into a room with more cages and paper. They hear something ahead and when they look the get a better view of the long armed man. He is tiny, but his head is giant, he looks like a broken doll. He seems to be cutting paper and he's wrapping it around something. When he turns around they see he doesn't have eyes "What is tha-"
"Shhh!"