Chapter 46 - The Rescued Day

ANTHONY POV

Michael got the exact location it is inside the Red Forest and it was enchanted. Later on a slim figure comes in view and I recognized its Pamela.

"This way quick!" She motioned her hand on us.

'Baby I'm coming to get you. Pamela already found us.' I mindlinked my wife.

'We will meet you by the end of the tunnel.' Jasmine replied happily.

We heard growling from a far and the pack begins their attack. At the tunnel I saw my wife and noticed a baby in her arms then I remember it was Pamela's. I rushed to her side while Pamela cradled the baby in her arms while Michael is in tow. Damien did the same with Sophia as we both hugged our mates.

"I miss you so much baby." I hold her so close.

"I miss you to Charles." My mate was in tears.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I should've listened to you then this wouldn't happen." I kissed her forehead.

"It's okay Charles nobody expected what happened." She hugged me back.

"AHHHHHH" My wife and Sophia screamed at the top of their lungs clutching their stomach.

I can also feel my mate's pain and I know what this could mean. Our baby is coming out any time soon!

"You need to get out of here now!" Pamela demanded as we move as fast as we could.

"NO PAMELA!! WE WON'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOU ESPECIALLY WITH GARRET!! AHHH!!" Sophia refused.

"SOPHIA IS RIGHT!! YOU ARE COMING WITH US!!" Jasmine backed her up.

We cannot detest it since our mates are determined to take her with us. In the end Pamela joined us as we walk through the narrow tunnel guiding our mates. We were near the exit when Garret appeared. He started to throw a bottle with a potion I bet as the black smoke comes out. Jasmine was fast to create a shield to protect us when it landed to us. There was another figure coming and we recognized it.

"FATHER NO!!" Pamela stopped his father from throwing another potion.

"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING YOUR ANTHONY?! HE ABUSED YOU?!"  Mr. Langston was furious.

"NO HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ANTHONY IS INNOCENT!! Pamela gets in between.

"But Garret ---" Mr. Langston expression changed. 

"I WAS WITH EDISON BACK THEN! GARRET LIED TO YOU!" Pamela convinced him.

"YOU LYING BITCH YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW!!" Garret roared.

He snatched the potion from Mr. Langston and threw it at Pamela but her father blocked it. We saw another potion coming and Jasmine managed to divert it while I threw fireballs at him. Garret dodges the fire and pulled Mr. Langston to let him burn in ashes instead. Pamela eyes widen from the sight of her father.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" Pamela is now fuming.

"HE DESERVES TO DIE LIKE YOU BITCH!" Garret sneered.

"Leave now I'll handle Garret. Your mates need to get out of here before they give birth. Go Now!" Pamela commands in deathly tone.

She is giving hateful glare at Garret while balling her fist with her father's ashes.

"NO!!" Sophia objects.

"WE WON'T LEAVE YOU!" Jasmine pulled Pamela's her hand.

"Please go Vanessa this is my payback for all the kindness you gave me. Take my daughter Henrica I promised I'll go and find you. If I didn't please tell her I love her so much." Pamela kissed her daughter's cheek.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE MY DAUGHTER!! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!!" Garret growled at Pamela.

Before he could throw another potion I throw fireballs on it. Jasmine used her water element but it seems it's not affecting him.

"Your powers can't do anything because I have an amulet and you are in Wicca world ha ha ha!!" Garret laughed wickedly.

My wife and Sophia screamed at same time. Good thing Michael is a healer and can help lessen their pains.

"I can't lessen their pain it's too much because they are two. We need a doctor and have them deliver the babies safe." Michael voiced out.

"Anthony!! Leave now!! I'm begging you take my daughter. I will divert Garret's attention and only witch powers will work on his amulet! Now Go!" Pamela demanded and we couldn't do anything.

"Michael, take us back now!" I ordered him.

He teleported us in spite of our mates refusal to leave Pamela with Garret. Soon we are back at Cardovy Kingdom where everyone still asleep.

"Charles wait! Pamela gave this to me before you find her. Anyone who will do the spell needs to you drink and recite this." Jasmine stopped me.

"I'll do it." I snatched the green bottle and paper.

Terrebat et dormiet cum molestia

(Troubled with sleeps unease)

Aufer causa morbi.

(Remove the cause of this disease)

May incantatores operatur in perpetuum

(May the spell works forevermore)

Dormite rursum aeternam

(Sleep eternal nevermore)

Few minutes after I recited the spell it worked and everyone finally awakened. It was a slow motion like in movies and then we heard loud piercing scream from our mates.

"WE NEED PACK DOCTORS NOW!!" I yelled.

Soon our mates are laying on the bed and ready to push. I can see small drops of sweats from Vanessa's forehead while gripping on my hand like a steel. I bet it will bruise but it's nothing compared to the pain she is having at the moment.

"Push baby... you can do it." I whispered soothing words to my wife.

After about thirty minutes of agonizing scream and pain we heard the most angelic baby cry. We welcomed our beautiful baby girl she is my replica but got her mother's eyes and blonde hair.  I noticed the mark on her shoulder that indicates she's a Pura Lupus female heir.

"She's beautiful." I held our baby.

For the first time a tear rolled down my cheeks.

"What's her name?" Marcus stare at his granddaughter in awe.

"Valerie Jade." My mate murmured.

Jasmine is already drained from giving birth so we let her rest. Minutes later we found out that Sophia gave birth to a baby boy named Nathan James Lewis.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine