Chapter 33 - The Shopping Companion

ANTHONY POV

The entire week Jasmine and I managed to continue our relationship. It was hard to communicate with her through letters but that's better than nothing. Friday was the last day of our class because of summer break.

Today I will meet Jasmine at the forest and it will be our last day before our birthday. Speaking of it I haven't bought her present so I started my training early then I'll go to town. I was busy contemplating with my brain when someone called me.

"Tony, do you have a minute?" Ara shouted by the door.

"What have you done this time or you need something from me?" I stood up on my bed.

"What makes you say that?" She acted hurt.

"You rarely come here unless there is a favour she needs or she is in trouble." I opened the door widely.

"Amy is out with Jarred and Mom is already at the salon with our chauffeur. I need to go to town and pick up my dress." She stepped inside.

"Let me guess you need a ride?" I folded my arms.

"Yeah so will you please escort me at couturier my dear and loving brother?" She does her puppy eye.

"No need to coax me I'm going with you since I have to buy something to." I moved to my bed.

'It's for Vanessa, isn't?' She mindlinked me.

"Am I that obvious?" I touched the base of my neck.

"She's the only one who will have a ball tomorrow and your eyes light up when I mentioned her name." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine you got me there." I surrendered my hands in the air.

"I'll help you choose her gift after we got my dress. I'm a girl and it will save you time and it will be easy for you to think of something." Her idea is reasonable.

"You have a valid point. Now leave and have your shower so we can go."  I ordered her brotherly.

"Thanks Tony! I owe you one!" She squealed and marched towards the door.

"You better be done in an hour!" I hollered.

"I'll be fast promise!" She left my room excitedly.

The time was up and Ara met me at the front porch then drove to town. Of course our first stop was the couturier where we spent two hours until she finally chose a black dress. Then we had our lunch at Pizza Pronto before heading to the mall.

"What do you think she would like?" I put hot sauce on my pizza.

"Does she have any hobby that you know of?" She stopped munching for a while.

"She loves reading of her favourite author. I wanted to buy the recent book but she might already have it." I crossed my arms.

"How about a personalized library kit?" Arabella recommend.

"You have the brightest idea!" I clapped my hands.

"Really I am smarter now than Amy?" She smirked.

"Don't push it." I playfully warned her.

"Just trying my luck." She wiped her mouth.

"Enough about it let's go to the bookstore now." I finished my plate.

After paying the bill I dragged her hands to the car. Finally I found the perfect kit for Jasmine. It's with 20 self-adhesive pockets, 20 checkout cards, date stamp and ink pad. I included a Mont Blanc pen and have her name engraved on it. We drove back to the Castle and Ara wrapped my present with a gold bow. I'm hoping she will like it.

Once again I left around 2130 to meet her to say I'm nervous isn't enough because I know tomorrow there's a big chance she will find her mate. If she does it's the end of us so I decided won't come on her birthday. I might not be able to hold myself down if I saw her being kissed by other guy. I arrived on our meeting place and ten minutes later she came.  Damn she is still beautiful at night! I am so in love with her!

"Happy birthday Jasmine!" I kissed her.

"Thanks! Happy birthday too Charles!" She greeted back.

"I have a gift for you." I hand the small box.

"Oh my Charles!! I've been meaning to have this for so long." She hugged me.

"I'm glad you hear that Ara helped me though." I can't help but do a mental happy dance.

"I can't believe you find one. Thank Arabella for me." She opened it.

"You always share and loan your books to someone that's the best for tracking. You'll never get tired of thinking who borrowed your books." I touched the base of my neck. 

"I love it! I have your gift too." She gave me a small hand bag

"Wow! This is the coolest clock I've seen. I love it so much!" I tore the gift wrapper.

"I see knew this is perfect accessory for your room. Now you don't have reason to be late coming to school." She giggled.

"Thank you." I captured her soft lips once more.

I know this night will be our last night and I have to tell her my decision.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine