Chapter 19 - The White Lie

ANTHONY POV

The weekend was over and I'm back to school again as usual I'm last minute on my class. I running late accidentally I bumped with someone causing us both to stumble and her books fell on the ground.

"I'm Sorry I was in hurry." I apologized.

I didn't focus at the person while helping picking up the books.

I only noticed the bracelet she's wearing.

"I don't mind if it's you bumping me or even humping on me." She flirted openly and winked.

Without further ado I saw the owner of that voice it was Pamela. She is the daughter of the School Principal and a werewolf too. I admit she's pretty but not as pretty as Jasmine.

'You've got to be kidding me! I can't imagine this hybrid will try to get into your pants. I bet she already got everyone on her knickers.' My wolf growled.

'Calm down Raven. You and I should know that we won't give in to any girls when it isn't our mate.' I stopped him.

'Yet you allowed Jasmine eh.' He retorted.

Before I can counter Pamela nudged me. I didn't realize she is still standing in front of us.

"Anthony, you okay? I've been calling you for a minute." She waved her hand.

"Uhmm... Yeah... I'm okay." I tried to act normal.

"I have a better way to make you feel better." She comes near me. "Sorry. I got to go!" I literally ran away from her.

Thank God I was saved by the bell before she gets her hands on me. When I entered the classroom I'm glad Mrs. Payne wasn't around yet so I sat behind Jasmine again. I noticed she's a bit pale and I can't help but be concerned.

"Jasmine, you sick. Are you okay?" I touched her hand and felt the warm of it like I don't want to let go.

"I just feel weak but I'll be fine my Guardian got it covered." She convinced me.

I know the guy she's referring to was the one who helped me beating up Edison last week.

"Oh okay. Anyway, my sisters wanna meet you to give their research they made for the fair. Will it be okay to see them later around lunch?" I inhaled her scent.

"Su--re just meet me at the canteen later." She stuttered.

I was enjoying our small conversation when her friend called her. I watched them and saw Jasmine gladly gave her notes. In time Damien came in and scanned the room to see someone he knows.

"Damien!" I raised my hand.

"You know him?" Sophia suddenly stiffened and excused herself.

"Yeah he's my team mate last year." I confirmed.

"Thanks man for the seat. Hi, your friends with my... I meant Sophia right?" Damien hesitated.

"Yup she's my best friend and I know she's your mate. I'm Vanessa anyway." She went straight to the point.

"Damien, nice to meet you I know this is embarrassing but can you help me talk to her please?" Damien seems nervous.

"I'm helping you just promise me you won't hurt her. Oh so Moon Goddess help me, you'll regret it." She threatened him.

I can't help but smile on her on her expression of swearing.

"I won't and I'm aware she's avoiding me like a plea." He got a scowl face after saying the last word.

"Don't worry. She will get around with you just be patient okay?" She gave word of advice.

"Thanks. Please tell her I'll be at the field where we first met around lunch." Damien finally sits down.

After their conversation our professor arrived while the class is on-going I mindlinked my sisters about the meeting later and got disappointed they can't make it because of exam. I kind of made that excused to talk with Jasmine because I want to have long conversation with her.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine