Chapter 21 - The Stolen Kisses

ANTHONY POV

All throughout my class I kept thinking about Jasmine and couldn't focus. I don't know why I have this intense attraction with Jasmine. I've been trying hard to keep it for the sake of our mate. But after last week incident with Edison I realized I am even in love with her.

'You can't proclaim your love to someone else. How about our mate? What if we find her soon? Don't tell me you will reject her for her?' Raven pops in.

'I don't know but for now I need to tell Jasmine how I feel.' I declared without having second thoughts.

'You can't do that! It's against the rule!' He shouted in my head. 'Will you just let me be happy for a while until we find our mate?' I argued with him.

'Don't blame me if you hurt our mate.' He growled and blocked me.

After arguing with my wolf I went to retrieve my books to my locker. I was about to turn around when I heard someone crying and found out it was Jasmine. Initially my feet went towards her and want to comfort her.

"Jasmine, what happened? Why are you crying?" I sat in front of her.

"It's nothing." She keeps sobbing.

"I know it means something when it comes to you but I won't pressure you to tell me." I scoot beside her.

She was silent for a minute and wiped her tears.

"I had a fight with my wolf." She spoke after a minute.

"If it makes you feel better I had a fight with mine too. Don't worry about your wolf she will come around like mine." I lifted her chin.

"I hope so. Thanks." She sniffed.

"It's okay I'm glad to help you. Hope it makes you better." I held her hand.

"You seems nice to me what happened to the egoistical you who loves to bully me?" She observed me carefully.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you and for being the annoying jerk. I just have reasons why I'm being that way." I felt tense on her scrutinizing stare.

"You don't need to justify yourself to me Anthony." She fixed her crippled shirt.

"I have too if you'll listen to me. I promise you'll understand me." I grabbed her hand.

"If you insist then I'm all ears with your reasons." She smiled.

"It's because... I really like you." I blurted.

"Wh---hat did you just say?" She recovered from my confession. "You heard me right Jasmine I like you for a year now." I revealed my feelings.

"Then why you are saying it now?" Her facial expression gets confused.

"Because I can't fight it back anymore and seeing you crying breaks my heart. I wanna be the one to hug and comfort you." I cupped her face.

"Is this some kind of our pranks?" She studied me.

"I am being serious Jasmine I like you." I looked her in the eye.

"You sure have the nicest way to show it." Her flat remark.

"I know but that's the only way for me to get your attention besides with the reputation I gained as Mr. Heartthrob it's hard to confess." I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

"Conceited much?" She hit my chest.

"There you go with your unflattery words but that's okay that's the reason why I liked you a lot." I placed her hand in my heart.

"Anthony I appreciate your confessions." I saw her blushed.

I stepped closer to her until our face is almost touching. Her breath becomes sharp while my eyes are focus on her lips. Without saying a word I claimed her mouth with mine. At first she refuses but after a minute she kiss me back! We started making out for a minute or two until our lungs can't produce an air.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine