Chapter 14 - The Brother's Warning

VANESSA POV

I was still outside the Principal's office thinking what happened earlier. Why Anthony was able to calm me down?

"I wonder what Dad will do if he found out you used powers outside the Kingdom." Garret appeared by the corner.

"Please don't tell him about this." I plead.

"You better be careful next time or I won't be too nice with you." He left me standing alone.

'You know for a brother he is an ass.' Rein barged in.

'He is still considered as family.' I pointed out.

"Princess, we can go now. I'm sure King and Queen are worried since we are already an hour late after your class." Michael emerged from Principal's office.

"You can proceed to the car Michael I just need to thank Anthony and then I'll follow you." I saw Anthony walking ahead of us.

"Okay Princess I'll go find Garret too." He followed.

"Anthony!" I called him while catching my breath.

"Jasmine, relax... breath." Anthony stopped his footsteps.

"I wanted to thank you for earlier." I spoke slowly.

"Don't mention it." He smiled showing his perfect teeth.

"You could've been suspended as well and it will be my fault." I bit my lip.

"Don't blame yourself okay. It's that ass fault besides I don't mind being suspended if it means saving you." He lifted my chin.

We stared at each other and I got lost in his green eyes that our noses almost touch. The moment was ruined when my best friend came. What a great timing!

"Uhmm... Jasmine I... uhhh... better get going." Anthony motioned his head.

"Oh okay thanks again." I watched him walk away.

"Vans! Oh Geesh!! Are you okay? Garret told me what happened." Sophia rushed to my side.

"Yeah I'm okay I hope Edison learned his lesson now." I winched when she accidentally hit my arm.

"I will kill Edison he is worse than Anthony. I'll make sure to tell this to Vicky and Marcus." She saw my bruise. 

"Please don't Soph let's just forget it besides Edison was already punished." I reasoned out.

"But he---" She opposed.

"If we tell them it will probably cost me to have more guards." I justified.

"Fine." She gave in.

"Now tell me who the guy you are talking at the field was?" I changed the subject.

"Vans, I... uhmm... I found my mate." She announced in low voice.

"Really?! That's great!! Who is he?! Tell me?!" I rant excitedly.

"He's the soon to be Alpha of Blue Crest Moon pack. We both have responsibilities on our packs. What if he rejects me? What if he won't like me because of my family's flaws considering our background?" She became hesitant.

"Soph, it doesn't matter if your both in different pack or not. He is your mate and he will love you no matter what." I convinced her.

After some minutes she showed me notes that she got from her mate. She has so much on her plate right now I just hope I can do more for her.

"About this thing are you sure it was from Damien? Did he tell you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know but maybe he is too shy to admit it or didn't have time to tell me since we were interrupted." She shook her head.

"Well you just have to talk to him about it. In the meantime it's weekend and it's time to head to the mall." I pulled her arms.

We head to the parking where Michael is waiting as usual. During weekend we always hang out so I didn't need to tell Michael our next destination.

Few hours later Sophia and I had a very exhausting day from shopping but it was fun.  I'm thankful both of us forgets being so down.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine