NiNe

Dedicated to RukayatShuaib

Months Later

Aqsa🙄
Yo frog

Me
Eggroll 🤧

Aqsa🙄
Still trouble in paradise?

Me
More than ever

Aqsa🙄
He ain't exchanging words. His mom's being a snitch. You're lonely. What's new?

Me
I missed my period

Aqsa🙄
When were you supposed to be due???!

Me
19th

Aqsa🙄
Today's 1st!

Me
Eggxactly

Aqsa🙄
Ya Allah! He's such an animal! What rational guy treats his wife like trash and still sleep with her huh?? That's it! I'm coming over

Me
Uh....for what exactly?

Aqsa🙄
Well for one, I'd beat the crap out of him. Then we go to the hospital for a pregnancy test.

Me
Wait wait. Slow down little terror. There's no "we" in visiting any hospital. You're gonna go there to check your mental health. I mean the heck Aq??? I'm NOT pregnant. We haven't shared a bed since we got married.

Aqsa🙄
I'd over look the "advice" about the mental health visit and jump to the "we haven't shared a bed" stuff.
That's a sick joke babe.

Me
I'd joke with anything but my life situation right now.

Aqsa🙄
OHEMGEE Tish! You're still a virgin 11 months into your marriage??! I need a fan please.

Me
You've got one on your ceiling.😐

Aqsa🙄
Gettat abeg. But omo e shock me oo. I thought you two had gotten past that 'stage'.

Me
My life has been a mess for the past few months woman! Haven't you been listening??

Aqsa🙄
Nopeee

Me
I'm not joking frog scale. I missed my period last month and the month before.

Aqsa🙄
You're two months pregnant!?!? Oshheyyyy!

Me
You know what? Get out of my DM. Whenever you're sober from whatever high substance you inhaled, give me a call.

Aqsa🙄
Haba habibti. Lerrus be calming down. I was just trying to lighten your mood. I know things haven't been easy over there and I'm glad we're almost done serving so I'll be in Lagos soon and we would sort things out together okay?
If your idiot of a husband and amebo of a mother treat you like trash, remember you've got me. As for your period issue, it could be a change in your system or stuff happening. We can't tell. For now,I'd say you visit the hospital and confirm if you're totally fine.