🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win

Start from the beginning

Sichengie <3: Hey hyung, I'm bored can we talk?

He waited ten minutes but got no response. He typed another message.

Sichengie <3 : are you busy? Why aren't you answering me?"

Another twenty minutes went by and Sicheng was getting impatient. He clicked Yuta's contact and called him.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, did you get my texts-

"Sorry chengie! I can't talk right now I'm out with Mark, I'll text you later, okay?"

With that he hung up not even hearing why Sicheng was calling.

Sicheng dropped his phone on his bed feeling tears well in his eyes.

"he's with mark... again. He's always with mark, we haven't even talked in two weeks... why is mark more important than me huh? I thought... I thought we were best friends..." win-win whispered out-loud to himself. He felt his eyes overflow with water, and he didn't care anymore. He pulled his knees to his chest and cried into his sweatpants feeling like he had been replaced. He clutched the thick gray fabric in his hands as he cried sadly into his knees.

He clenched his teeth to keep from making noise as tears continuously dripped down his cheeks.

His phone dinged alerting him of mark going live on Instagram. He pulled out the phone and clicked on it instantly regretting his decision.

Mark was showing the fans what he was doing, Yuta was standing behind him, a huge smile on his face. He back hugged mark giving him a kiss on his cheek which made mark flinch away and smack him playfully. Mark flipped the camera to show where they were, and win-win froze.

They were in an arcade; the same arcade Yuta had taken win-win to hundreds of times. It became their special place, none of the other members even knew about it but here he was watching Yuta show mark around the place pointing to all the best games and talking about how fun it was.

Win win lost it. He threw his phone down angrily as loud breathy sobs filled the room. he clutched his legs tight against himself as he cried his heart breaking feeling betrayed and abandoned by his best friend.

The others heard the odd sounds coming from upstairs and instantly grew worried.

"Is he crying??" Xiaojun said putting his bowl of chips on the coffee table.

Kun stood up followed by ten.

"we'll go check on him, stay down here, okay? Sicheng doesn't like to be crowded."

"Yes gege." Lucas said exchanging worried glances with Xiaojun and hendery.

Kun and ten rushed up the stairs to win-win's room. they didn't bother knocking as their suspicions of him crying were confirmed as soon as they stepped in front of the door.

They entered the room, but win-win didn't even look at them. He stayed hidden in his knees crying his heart out.

"Sichengie? Hey, hey, what's the matter baby? Why are you crying?" kun asked softly as him and ten sat on win-win's bed.

Sicheng peeked his head up and threw himself into kun's arms crying into his sweatshirt craving comfort.

"Hey, hey, it's okay chengie, gege is here. I've got you baby." Kun stroked win-win's back as he whispered softly to him.

"Chengie what happened? Can you please tell us baby?" ten said cautiously not wanting to upset him even more.

"i...I miss Yuta..." he choked hiding his face in kun's neck.