11. Somewhere in the muggle world

———————————————————————
Warnings: smut ( if you don't want to read it that's fine)
———————————————————————

———————————————————————Warnings: smut ( if you don't want to read it that's fine)———————————————————————

Cordelia

Mattheo's arms were still draped over me when I woke up the next morning. I looked over at him to see that he was still asleep. He looked so peaceful. Safe. Like nothing could ruin him. His breathing was steady and his hair was a cute mess. Quietly he groaned, squinting his eyes open and rubbing them with the back of his hand.

"Morning darling" he said in a rough, husky morning voice.

"Morning" I sang back, placing a kiss on his forehead. I went to get out of bed but was immediately pulled back into a warm hug.

"Don't go" he said as he held me, "not yet."

"Fine," I sighed, "but only for a few more minutes." He smiled and started stroking my hair gently.

"We should do something today" he suddenly suggested.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe we could go somewhere" he said. "I'll take you anywhere you want to go"

I smiled at him, "what, like a date?" I asked, giddy with happiness.

"If you'd like" he said, his eyes sparkling.

"Yes. I'd love to" I leaned over and gave him a long kiss on the lips in which we both laughed into."How about we go somewhere in the muggle world?" I suggested.

"Where would you like to go?"

"London?" It being the obvious place to go.

"Sounds good to me" he said before letting me go so I could get ready for the day.

"I'll meet you in the common room once I'm ready" I said as I walked out of the room, my costume from last night folded in my hands.

I made it to the door of my room as quickly as I could and pushed it open, forgetting to knock. Leon and Lexi were still curled up in bed when I walked in, Leon was awake however.

"Morning Dee," he croaked as he stifled a yawn.

"Morning Leon," I replied as I went to pick out an outfit to wear.

"You seem unusually happy this morning," he observed.

"Oh it's just a really good day today" I said trying to hide my smile from him.

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" He chuckled.

"Because... I'm going on a date," I said. Lexi began to stir, opening her eyes to look around.

"Oh hey Dee!" She said, "you seem happy". Leon laughed beside her.

"Cordelia is going on a date" he informed Lexi. She gasped, pushing Leon off of her and jumping out of bed to give me a massive rib-crushing hug.