34

"The hell is your problem?!" I yelled as I bumped into someone at school.
"S-sorry."
"Shut the fuck up nerd." I yelled as I pushed him down.
He got up quickly and got in a weak fighting stance. I looked at him weirdly.
"The hell are you doing?" I asked.
"F-fighting you."
"Alright, let's see what you got."
I kicked the nerds chest lightly, and he fell to the ground with a thud.
I scoffed. I continued with my day. What the hell.
I walked down the halls, getting some stares and hearing whispers about me, but I glared at all of them, and kept my fist in a ball.
I shoved my books in my locker and was about to walk away, but a hand stopped me.
I turned to see Sam and Miyagi Do.
"What?" I asked with a disgusted look.
"We heard you got new students." Sam's squeaky ass voice told me.
"Yeah, we did. Something wrong?"
"Just wanted to say that Miyagi Do will always come on top." Sam replied.
"Alright Sammy, whatever you say-"
"What going on here?" Hawk said as he wrapped his arm around me. He lifted my chin and pulled me into a passionate kiss. The kiss sent butteries through my stomach. This little kiss soon turned into a make out session, as he pulled my closer by the back of my neck.
His tongue swirled around my mouth, making Sam shutter in disgust and walk off, the Miyagi Dos following.
Hawk pulled away from the kiss, and smiled.
"I missed you." I cooed.
"Babe, it's been a day."
"I just missed you pretty boy."
"Awww, I missed you too babe." Hawk said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, feeling his muscular figure through the same sweater he always wears.
I liked the sweater, I wanted that sweater.
I pretended to be cold, faking slight shivers and chattering my teeth together.
He took off his sweater, not uttering a word to me. He placed the red sweater over my head, and put it on me gently. I blushed at this gesture, and gave him another hug.
"I love you Eli."
"Love you too doll, always."
The bell rang, ruining the moment. I said goodbye, and went to first period.
-
"Miyagi Do and Eagle Fang are joining forces!" Rick explained.
I shot my head up. It was lunchtime, and I was sitting with the cobras.
"We should crash the Party same is hosting for Eagle fang and Miyagi Do!" Kyler suggested. Everyone nodded besides me. I was deep in my thoughts. I was thinking about my mom and how she is doing.
"Are you in, Amelia?" Kyler asked, as we ate. I looked up at him with disappointment in my eyes, not because of the plan, because of my mom. I blinked, trying to snap out of my trance.
"Amelia... doll are you okay?" Hawk asked. I nodded.
"I'm fine." My voice cracked a bit.
I looked back down, thinking about the worst.
What if she was drunk and got in a crash?
What if she has a whole other family?
What if she overdosed again?
What if she does because of drugs?
These comments continued to go through my head.
Yes, she did treat me and my brother like shit for a whole year, but she is my mother.
"I'm in." I said, looking up from the ground. All of them cheered. Well, all besides Hawk, who had a look of concern in his eyes.
I rested my head on Hawk's shoulder, signaling that I'm fine.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to his side. He played with my hair and I nuzzled my head into his neck.
"I've never seen Amelia so soft. She has been so cuddly lately." RJ announced.
They all looked at me, who was about to be fast asleep in Hawk's arms. Good thing we have a 1-hour lunch break.
I was about to say something to RJ, but I fell asleep.

HAWK POV
"Did Amelia really fall asleep?" One of the cobras said.
I nodded, looking down at the short girl in my arms. I massaged her scalp, loving how her hair smelt and how fluffy it was.
"God I'm so single." Kyler exclaimed.
"I wonder why." I muttered, chuckling at myself.
I looked back at a peaceful Amelia, but then back up when I heard commotion.
I turned to see Miguel, having fun with Demetri and Sam. Even Moon.
I am so over Moon, but Miguel was hanging out with those losers. He should be here. It's where he belongs.
He belongs in Cobra Kai. Not with Miyagi Do.
When we crash that Miyagi Do party at Sam's house, he will see whet side is better.
-
Amelia woke up, and looked at everyone around her. Her nose scrunched up. She was angry.
"What the fuck is your problem?" She yelled at everyone.
"Yo girl. Why so rough?" Kyler taunted.
Hey eyes softened, looking around at the friends that sat with her.
Her face soon turned angry and she kicked the cafeteria door open, exiting.
I followed behind her.
"Love, what's wrong?"
She turned around with tears in her eyes.
"I, I-" she sobbed, rubbing into my arms and sobbing. "I can't, Eli I can't."
I didn't question her. I just pulled her closer. I kissed her head, and rubbed her back.
The bell rang, and she was quick to run, sending an air kiss my way.