22

I dropped Sam to the floor in shock.
"Robby what did you do?!" Me and Sam yelled at the same time.
And before I knew it, Robby ran off to no one knows where.
I stood there frozen, along with Hawk, Tory, Sam, even Demetri.
They took Miguel's lifeless body and put it on the stretcher, and told us all to go home.
We all packed up, but very silently. No one wanted to say a word after what happened. I was the first to leave. I hated school, and I hated what happened today.
I ran out of there and ran straight to the dojo.
-
I arrived at the strip mall and walked in to something I haven't seen in years. My brother.
Antonio Kreese.
(I KNOW THIS IS SHORT NOTICE BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THIS STORY JUICY SO YES SHE HAS A BROTHER. IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE IT TELL ME SO I WILL CHANGE IT)
"Antonio?" My Italian side came out a bit, like I had an accent.
I don't have an Italian accent. But when I say his name, it always would like I do.
"Amelia." He stated quietly.
My brother went to jail for 2 years. Domestic violence.
I was surprised to see him. He looked much different. He has muscles and is very strong. He has the same face shape as grandpa Kreese. He had tattoos lacing his skin, down his arms and one on his neck.
"Mom would hate to see those tattoos. She hated mine." I said as I walked closer to him.
He laughed a little.
"Mom wants nothing to do with me. She wants nothing to do with you either. No wonder you got kicked out for stupid shit." He told me.
"How do you know about that?" I asked hesitantly.
"Grandpa Kreese calls me every week. Why haven't you called?"
"Mama wouldn't let me. Papa never cared. I didn't even know what or how to call." I told him honestly.
He pulled me into a tight hug. It was the same as the last time I hugged my twin brother. The last time I hugged him was before he got caught by cops.
You might wonder why I don't talk about him. I love him, but mom told me not to speak of him again. She hated his actions. But I turned out just like him.
Just then, Kreese walked out of the office, and interrupted our moment.
"Join cobra Kai Antonio." Kreese voice boomed.
"Join Antonio. Your stronger than me. We need you." I said barely above a whisper.
He nodded and said...
"I'm in."