1

"Another fight?! Amelia Santana Kreese That's it, your packing your things and I'm taking you to live with your grandpa, I bet you'll get along like you used to before he moved, since you listen to his 'strike first, no mercy' stuff he taught you more than your own mother!" My mom yelled when she saw the black eye I had from my seventh fight this school year. It was in the middle of September, school had just started.
2 unconscious kids, 1 broken arm, 3 twisted wrists, and one kid with knocked out teeth. All of that damage was done by me, in the two weeks school has been in session.
Usually I would get away before a teacher could even notice the beat up person laying in the middle of the hallway. All of these teachers at my old school were clueless people that roamed the halls. I would usually get away before the came to inspect the injured kid, but I wasn't fast enough today. Now I'm expelled, and about to live with my grandpa. John Kreese.
-
My things were packed in a large duffel bag and now my furious mother was driving to the valley, to drop me off like some garbage at the dump. We didn't talk once, both of us mad at each other. My mom was mad at me for getting into a fight, I was mad at her for kicking me out.
We arrived at a small house that would need a lot of repairs. The wood was decaying a bit, paint was chipping off the sides. It had a wooden stair case that led to a wood door. The place looked run down and old. I got out of the car, taking my duffel bag and skateboard out. I slammed the car door, hoping my mom got the memo that I never want to see her again, before walking to the front door.
My mom drove off, not saying bye to her daughter.
I sighed before knocking on the wood door twice, which soon led to three times, then to me banging on the door like a serial killer.
'Guess he is not home. Maybe at the dojo.' I thought to myself.
I grabbed my skateboard, before riding along the streets of the valley, trying to find the logo with a snake on it. Then I saw it.
Cobra Kai.
I got off my skateboard, opening the door to the strip mall.
The bell above jingles, making all of the stretching kids face me.
Whispers were exchanged around the dojo, making me glare at them.
All of the guys were fawning over me and I loved it.
"Who is that hot chick?" I heard a boy with a Mohawk whisper.
"I don't know. She looks scary. Very intimidating." The brown haired boy replied.
"Why are her knuckles bright purple? And why is there blood on her clothes and stomach?" The blue haired boy asked.
My knuckles were dark purple and I still had a bit of blood splattered on my face from the last girl I fought. Which was just this morning at Oak Tree High in San Fransisco.
I set my heavy ass bag down forcefully, making some kids jump. I snickered before beginning to walk along the mat... with my shoes on.
"Hey no shoes on the-" I cut the redhead off.
"Go away loser."
I continued to slide my dirty black vans on the mat. I walked into the mint green office at the back of the dojo.
"Grandpa?" I asked sweetly when I saw the old man in the chair. My grandpa that I haven't seen in 3 months, one of my best friends, in front of me. He looked up with a grin, before getting out of his chair and engulfing me with a hug. I squeezed back. I missed him.
"What are you doing here Amelia?" Grandpa John asked.
"I got in another fight, but this time I got expelled." I pulled away from the hug. He chuckled evilly.
"Did you at least show no mercy?" He smirked down at me.
"2 unconscious kids, 1 broken arm, 3 twisted wrists, and one kid with knocked out teeth." I grinned. My grandpa chuckled, impressed.
"I- um can I live with you? I know it's short notice but mom just kicked me out today and I-" My ranting was cut off.
"Of course Amelia. I have a spare bedroom."
"Thank you grandpa."
All he did was nod. I was relieved he was letting me stay with him.
"Just one rule, when your in the dojo, don't address me as grandpa. I am either Kreese, or Sensei Kreese." He told me.
He walked out of the office, making me follow like a lost puppy.
I notice the stares at my tits and my ass.
I was wearing a bralette with sweatpants that fit my curves perfectly.
My grandpa was about to introduce me when the door stopped him. People turned to look at the door of the back room.
A blonde man entered. That must be Johnny Lawrence.
1984 second place winner at the tournament.
Lost to Daniel LaRusso.
My grandpa choked him half to death.
"Hi Johnny, I am Amelia Kreese. Sensei Kreese's granddaughter. I heard a lot about you." I stuck my hand out to shake. The dojo was silent.
Johnny looked down at my hand and scoffed. I put my hand to the side.
"I have to deal with 2 Kreeses now?" He replied sarcastically. I gave him a death glare, making him give me one back.
"What's with the blood on your face and your knuckles?" Johnny asked with his eyes narrowed.
"Cecilia Hamilton, tried to flirt with my ex boyfriend. I got into a fight with her. Now she lost her two front teeth." I smirk at the people in the dojo.
My grandpa walked over to me and gave me a fist bump. I giggled at his actions.
"I'll introduce you." Sensei Lawrence whispered.
"This is Amelia Kreese. Sensei Kreese has a granddaughter." Johnny sighed. I smirked at everyone.
"Are you joining Amy?" Grandpa John- I mean Kreese said from behind me.
"I don't think so-"
"Yes you are. We need you on the team." Sensei Kreese insisted.
I sighed in defeat.
"Fine."
"Good, and don't bust out another person's two front teeth, try to control your temper." He patted me on the shoulder. I smirked at the people in the dojo who shifted uncomfortably at the thought of teeth flying out of their mouth by one punch.
"We need to see where you are at, Amy." Sensei Lawrence mocked my name a bit.
"Try me." I watched the students intently.
"Hawk. Show her no mercy. I bet she already knows the motto since she is related to Kreese." He side-eyed me. I was focused on the sexy guy with a Mohawk. Usually I would bite my lip or lick my teeth, but I had to show dominance, not weakness and falling in love with a sexy male I just came across in the dojo.
I kicked my shoes off, sending a small glare to the person who yelled at me to take my shoes off before.
Everyone formed a rectangle along the mat while me and Hawk were in the middle. Hawk smirked at me, showing me a 'I am going to win this fight you are weak' type look. Sensei Kreese watched intensely and Johnny seemed a bit scared for his student. He knows that Sensei Kreese is dangerous, and I am sure he got the memo that me and my grandpa are just alike.
Same smirk
Same glare
Same chuckle
Same confidence
Same amount of intimidation
Same person
"Princess, don't think I will go easy on you. Just because you are the granddaughter of Kreese doesn't mean your any good at fighting." Hawk snickered, getting in a stance.
My smirk became even wider at his words. It was now an evil smirk.
"Ready? Fight!"
I started by kicking his chest, making him stumble. He charged at me and sent a kick to my side but I blocked. He attempted to sweep my leg but I jumped over it, sending a kick to his face. He fell down completely and I went to straddle him.
I leaned down to his ear seductively, trying to get him distracted.
"Still think I can't fight pretty boy? It's alright, you can admit that I won." I smirked.
Hawk turned red out of embarrassment.
I got off of him and didn't offer a hand. That would be showing mercy. And besides, he would probably pull me down to the ground with him. I looked at grandpa- I mean Sensei Kreese.
He gave me a smirk.
I turned to Johnny.
He looked impressed, but a bit worried.
"Your on the team Amelia." Kreese called out from behind me. I smiled.
-
"Class dismissed!" Sensei Kreese yelled. 
"Can we spar old man?" I asked Kreese randomly. He snickered.
"The last time we sparred I ended up falling down the stairs."
"But I'm bored. Come on Kreese, let's see if you still got it in you." I challenged.
Most people have left but there were only two people in the dojo.
Miguel and sexy Mohawk dude...
They were in the back room.
"If you insist." Kreese got into a position on the mat.
I planted my feet as well.
"Ready?" I smirked.
"Ay!" I yelled.
Now we were fighting. Me and my grandpa.
I kicked his side but he blocked, he sent multiple punches to my face but I blocked them with grunts.
Just then, Miguel and Hawk had walked in. But me and old man were too busy to notice their presence, watching our moves.
I kicked his side again, making him groan in pain. He didn't fall down.
He sent 2 hard punches to my chest which I failed to block. I hunched over, holding my chest from pain.
He sent a super hard punch to my face, making me stumble. I charged at him and swept his legs, but he jumped over my sweep. I stood up and punched him in the nose, but he caught my fist and aggressively slammed my back against the dojo walls. I kicked him in the stomach, making him release me. I sent a tornado kick to his face, but he dodged. He charged at me with his fist out but I grabbed his fist and pushed him onto the glass of the dojo. If I pushed him again, I'm sure that the window would crack. He took my free hand and twisted it, making me wince, but I quickly regained strength and kicked his injured side. He groaned in pain, hunching over. I took this opportunity to kick his face, making him fall completely. I punched his stomach.
I stood up from above him and pretended I was at a tournament. I lifted my arm up in victory.
"Winner Amelia Santana Kreese in Cobra Kai Karate!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
Now I was going to have a lot of bruises.
I heard my grandpa huff from the floor. He sat up and stood up slowly, catching a worried and surprised Hawk and Miguel at the doorway.
"Amelia. We have spies." He pointed towards the doorway.
I turned to see the two boys with two different expressions. I laughed at them.
I had blood dripping out of my nose and entering my mouth, making my teeth have a hint of red on them, and I had a busted lip.
"What are you looking at?!" I yelled at them as I inched closer. They slowly backed away, before running into the back room and exiting that way. I smirked at how scared they were.
"Pussies." I laughed, making my grandpa let out a low chuckle.
We grabbed our things and locked up the dojo, before heading to that old house where I was before.