10

Hawk and Miguel were sparring in the dojo the next morning, after the wreck we caused at Miyagi Do. The medal was in my karate bag.
Miguel sent a punch to Hawk's chest, earning a point.
"Good Diaz, bow go again." Sensei Lawrence called.
They were about to fight, but the jingle of the door bells stopped them. Daniel LaRusso has entered.
A furious Daniel.
"What the hell do you think your doing?" Sensei Lawrence asked.
"Like you don't know." Daniel replied with a hint of sarcasm.
Johnny ignored his comment. "Take your shoes off the mat, your disrespecting my dojo!"
"Are you seriously going to talk about disrespecting your dojo after what you did to Mine?" Daniel yelled through gritted teeth.
"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to your dojo!"
"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees huh?" Daniel asked.
Johnny looked down. I quiet chuckle escaped my lips at the thought of Johnny slugging an employee.
Daniel scoffed. "You know, at one point I actually felt bad for you. You just make it so easy to remember who the bad guy in all of this. You call yourself a Sensei, you don't even know what a Sensei is! A Sensei mentors, a Sensei elevates. He doesn't reach destruction and disrespect!" Daniel got all up in Johnny's face.
"I already said, I don't know what your talking about LaRusso. And you don't know what your talking about either." Johnny stated rather calmly.
"Yeah well I know you don't." Daniel let out a shaky breath. "You don't earn the Medal of Honor by stealing it!"
I fixed my posture a bit, but kept a straight face.
I wasn't guilty, but I wasn't happy about what I had done.
I looked at Hawk, who was already looking at me with guilt in his eyes.
I shook my head furiously at him. I gave him a 'don't show guilt' type look.
He looked down, but I kept my head up.
Daniel and Johnny continued to bicker, but I was deep in my thoughts
'I shouldn't have stolen it'
'Would that be showing mercy if I returned the medal?'
'Stop being a little bitch and keep it'
My thoughts were interrupted by some kids standing up and leaving.
One of them being, Chris.
"What the hell Chris?" Mitch asked.
"I never liked it here." He replied.
He was about to walk away, but I grabbed his arm.
"Your just going to leave?" I asked through gritted teeth.
"Yes. Let go of me Amelia." He ordered.
I scoffed, before releasing his arm, and pushing him towards the door.
He stumbled, but regained balance and continued walking, following Daniel.
"CLASS DISMISSED! WERE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHO DID IT ON TUESDAY, WHEN WE HAVE PRACTICE!" Johnny yelled at all of us.
All of us scurried to our bags. I stayed behind to talk to my grandpa.
"What do I do?" I asked, hesitantly.
"Keep the act up. Don't show guilt or fear." Sensei Kreese explained.
I nodded.
I was packing my bag, when Hawk came up to me.
"I think I should tell Sensei."
"Hawk, don't fucking tell Sensei. You tell him, your off the team. You know how Sensei is. He is stubborn. If you go over there and confess, you aren't going to see this dojo again." I whisper-yelled. "Keep the act up. Don't show guilt, if you do, everyone will know."
"How do I get rid of the guilty feeling?" He asked.
I sighed.
"Think about why you did it. Demetri, Miyagi Do. All of this, was for a reason." I told him before walking away.
I was a bit mad he was turning towards telling Sensei . That could get himself and me in big trouble.  He could even get Sensei Kreese in trouble.
I walked away and into the back room, where my grandpa was.
"Grandpa, I'm going to the skate park." I yelled, before going back to the front and grabbing my skateboard. I drove off.
-
I arrived at the skate park with my board and immediately, someone caught my eye. Robby.
"Robby?" I asked.
"Amelia Kreese." He said through gritted teeth. "What the hell have you become?"
"I think you mean, 'What the hell have I turned you into?' You were the one who left me for my bully! I had you, and only you. I didn't have people to talk to, only you. We were best friends. I wasn't skinny like all of those other chicks and you knew it! Everyone did! You were the only person who didn't judge me by my looks! And then you just leave me, like some garbage? For someone that you know, made my life miserable! Being fat isn't easy. I changed because I needed to fight back! Now I am really skinny, like model skinny. I used to be jealous of those girls, but now they wish they were me! I can finally wear a bathing suit! Do you want me now Robby? Do you want me now?!" I shouted, replaying all of my past events with Robby.

FLASHBACK
"Watch it fatty!" Kaitlyn yelled at me.
"Hey don't call her that!" Robby defended.
"What are you going to do Keene? Hit me? You can't hit a girl." Kaitlyn backfired.
"Just leave us alone Kaitlyn Armstrong." I muttered.
"What was that? Cow." Kaitlyn laughed.
I had tears in my eyes and my hand was shaking.
"P-pleas don't call me that." I stuttered.
"Oh I'm sorry, fatso!" Kaitlyn laughed again.
I ran away, keeping tears in my eyes. I ran to the girls bathroom and hid. I cried and cried until the bell rang. It was lunchtime.
-
Tears formed in my eyes but I kept them back. I can't show weakness. I'm not the shy, sweet, chubby girl I was 3 years ago. I'm Amelia Kreese. I'm not someone you can push around anymore.
"Amelia! Your a monster! All you do is get into fights! And everyone at our old school is scared of you! And all it did was hurt people! This isn't my fault! None of it is!" Robby defended.
"Not all of it is, but some is." I sneered.
"Just go." I added.
"I was just leaving anyway." He took his skateboard and left the park.