11

My eyes were puffy when I woke up the next morning. I was crying over Robby like a pathetic loser. I don't love him anymore. I was crying about the past.
Today was school and I didn't even try to get the tears out of my eyes. Sometimes, it's ok to show emotion, but my grandpa disagrees. With him, it's always...
Be tough
Show no weakness
But every once and a while, you need to show some emotion.
Today for school, I wore a Nike sweater, with some sweats.

I dragged myself out of bed, before going to school

-
I arrived at school and walked in.
Everyone went silent as soon as I entered
"Yeah you better go quiet! I run this school!" A guy named Kyler boasted.
"You aren't the reason we went silent Kyler. Amelia Kreese has entered!" A bystander yelled.
I snickered to myself.
Kyler, a fat guy named Brucks, and his other goons turned to face me. I started walking like I usually do. I smiled sarcastically towards Kyler, then walked past.
"That's embarrassing." I whispered in his ear as I walked past.
I heard him groan from behind me. I laughed. I continued to walk and saw all of the cobras staring at me and Kyler. I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I didn't walk up to them. I walked up to my locker to see Yasmine standing there. I scoffed.
"What do you want?"
"How do you get people to be scared of you, like before you came around everyone made way for me. Now all they do is watch out for you." She ranted.
"I don't get people to be scared, they just are. I didn't even get into a fight yet. Not sure why they are scared." I told her truthfully.
I haven't gotten into any fights recently. So I don't understand why people clear the halls for me.
Before I knew it, Yasmine was gone. I chuckled.
I put my stuff i in my locker and closed it. I tried to walk away but a hand stopped me. Kyler.
"I think we would be good friends." He smirked.
"Oh really?" I imitated his smirk.
"Yep, it's like we give off the same energy." He told me. I laughed a little.
"Same energy?" I asked with a goofy grin.
"You heard me right babe." He snickered
"Don't call me babe." I laughed.
Usually I would beat them up, but I'm actually trying to find friends out of cobra Kai.
"Ya, how about you sit with us at lunch." He whispered in my ear.
"Hard pass." I got out of his grip, walking down the hallway. He caught up to me.
"Why not?" He asked, trailing behind me.
"I usually skip lunch." I told him. I was starting to get annoyed with Kyler. I know I just said I was trying to make friends, but this bitch was annoying as fuck.
"Why-"
"Look Kyler! I'm not one to talk to people and have little friendships! The last time I was friends with somebody, he broke my heart! Just go the fuck away!" I yelled at him. Everyone's heads turned to face us, including Hawk's and the cobras.
I started walking away.
"Fucking idiot." I rose my voice a bit.
I was about to turn the corner, when someone pulled me back and slammed me into the locker.
People let out ooohs and ahhhs; including the cobras.
"You don't speak to me like that missy." Kyler
hissed. I started laughing.
I punched him in the face and roundhouse kicked his side, making him hunch over. I grabbed the back of his head and smashed it into my knee. He fell completely.
Everyone was shocked, letting out more ooohs and ahhhs. I noticed the teacher walking over so I ran away, before she could get a glimpse of who just beat the shit out of Kyler. I hid in a janitors closet until first period. I can tell today will be crazy.
-
It was lunchtime and I was sitting with the cobras.
"You beat Kyler's ass!" Mitch yelled, high-fiving me. I smiled at him. Not a lot of people get to see my smile anymore.
"The way you smashed his head into your knee was badass!" Tory yelled.
"Oh shit, that reminds me, be right back." I muttered. All of them looked at me confused.
I pullled put a 20 dollar bill and walked over to Kylers table.
I smacked the 20 on the table, making him flinch.
I whispered in his ear.
"You keep your mouth shut, or I swear to you, I will make sure that mouth has no more teeth inside."
He looked like he just shit himself. But he never answered.
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled in his ear, making him flinch, along with almost everyone in the cafeteria. All heads looked at me.
"Y-yeah. I understand."
"Good." I smiled sweetly, before skipping back to my table.
"Icon!" I heard all of them mutter. I smiled at all of them as we continued our talk. I actually felt wanted here. I was happy for myself. I made new friends, I was starting to forget about Robby and me being chubby, my past, bullies. I felt safe at cobra Kai and I felt safe with the cobras.