6

I was at the dojo once again, stretching in my corner.
My grandpa was talking about his times at war.
I heard the stories so many times I basically memorized it.
Somalia, Rwanda, Blah Blah.
I finished stretching so I was sitting in my corner on my phone.
"Why do you sit down here?" Miguel asked me.
"I don't belong anywhere." I told him truthfully.
He took my arm and pulled me over to where he was sitting, making me scowl at him.
"I don't want to stretch with you-"
"You are going to. And you will enjoy it." He said sternly, but laughed at the end. I laughed with him.
"Amelia come here!" Kreese demanded. I stood up and walked over, keeping a cold expression in my face.
"Didn't I tell you Rwanda was no joke?" He asked, pulling me into a side hug. I fake-smiled.
"Yes Sensei. You did so many times." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"I'll leave you be before I end up like that kid Demetri." He laughed. I smirked at the thought that he had to get stitches after those hits.
"W-what happened with Demetri?" Aisha asked.
"I-"
"Listen up! I see we got some new recruits! Fall in. In neat rows and lines." Sensei Lawrence cut me off.
I stood in between Hawk and Aisha. Me and Hawk have come a bit close while me and Aisha were friends I guess.
I smiled over at Hawk and Aisha, but my face quickly changed to a blank, hard expression when Johnny started to talk.
"Time to see what your made of."
He walked around the room, examining the new recruits.
He stumbled upon a middle aged man.
"Sorry, parents can't stay for class."
"I'm not a dad I-... I'm her to kick some ass sir!"
"Do I know you from somewhere?" Johnny asked.
"Oh yeah, I sold you the mirror, we kinda bonded and talked about rock bands-"
"Look your a little old, this is a class for teenagers."
"I-I- I can handle them. I'm not afraid of kids...sir. And my mom... she doesn't charge me rent. S-So I got a lot of cash to burn." He chuckled, pulling out a wad of cash.
Johnny took it sternly, before saying:
"Consider this a trial run."
He contributed to walk.
"I thought my last group of students was pathetic, but if you do what I tell you to do, you will at least have a chance at becoming a fighter. But to do that, you have to fight, so which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" He looked around.
The middle aged man was about to raise his hand, was soon interrupted by a girls voice.
"I'll take him on."
"Oh you will huh?" Sensei Lawrence challenged.
"I saw your little Demo at Valley Fest. You guys can put in a show. But can you actually fight?" The girl with ombré hair spoke.
"That sounds like a challenge."
"I like a challenge."
A smirk made its way to my face, I like this girl.
"Mr. Diaz! Show miss hot shot here what Cobra Kai is all about." Sensei ordered.
Everyone made a rectangular shape around the dirty mats.
Miguel and this girl started fighting.
She sent a kick to his chest and he stumbled.
The fought until The girl ended up winning.
"Miguel." He groaned from the floor.
"Tory... with a Y."
-
"You seem like a badass." Tory came up to me randomly. I smiled.
"So do you. Everyone in the dojo is scared of me because I am the granddaughter of Sensei Kreese. People are starting to become scared of you because you just beat the shit out of the champ." I smiled.
"I like you."
"I like you too." I smirked.
-
Me and Tory's talk. was finished and I was talking with Miguel.
"What happened with Demetri?" He asked me. Me and Miguel have gotten pretty close.
"Oh, nothing." I lied.
I walked out of the dojo. Miguel stayed behind . I walked out to see Hawk on his phone with the same guy I punched.
I walked up to the phone and yelled:
"How is your nose?"
"Oh shit, that's the girl that kicked my ass!" He yelled. I took the phone out of Hawk's grasp.
"Shouldn't have made fun of my tattoo!"
"That is aggravated assault! That's also a year in prison, and a $10,000 fine!"
I gave the phone back to Hawk.
"I can't stand that nerd." I mumbled, but Hawk heard.
"So you got pushed around? So what? You were in a karate dojo that is the whole point!" Hawk yelled at Demetri through the phone.
"Eli, that girl is crazy!"
"Stop being such a bitch Demetri! She is actually really nice...when she wants to be." Hawk replied hesitantly.
"You know what happens to snitches?" Hawk added.
"They get immunity?"
"N-no! They get stitches."
"I have stitches! Several stitches from Amelia Kreese!"
"Don't do anything stupid you'll regret it!" He yelled before ending the call.
"Eli?" I asked quietly.
"Yep, that's my real name princess." He looked down at me.
I smirked.
"Eli... Eli, I like it." I inched closer to him, putting my hand in his chest seductively.
I whispered in his ear:
"I can't wait to scream that name as you rail me."
His face turned red and he shifted himself to hide the boner he had just gotten.
I smirked, before walking back into the dojo and waiting for my grandpa to finish work in his office as always.