31

I have been spending time at Hawk's house or the dojo. I haven't seen Miguel. I have rarely been at my own home with grandpa. But now I have to move. My mom found a cute house right up the road, In Encino.
I packed everything, thanked my grandpa for everything he has done for me and my brother, and left. Good thing we aren't leaving the area, I could still go to school and the dojo. I can still stay at grandpas when I need to get away. I can go to Hawk's house which is down the road.
But I just don't want to live with my mother. Saying she is abusive is an overstatement. Sometimes she just doesn't think when she says things. She drinks, smokes, does drugs. I don't know how she afforded a house in Encino.
I unpacked and all that shit. I haven't said a word to my mother yet. The house was nice though.
The front of the house was grey, with white shutters and two story's.
I really liked it. But I wouldn't admit it.
"This is your new home kids. Make yourselves comfortable, I'm going out." My mom yelled. I sighed, what a slut.
We all know she is going to get drunk, and then possibly ask for some random guys number, which then leads to her naked in his bed. That's how it has been since my dad died a year ago.
I placed the same posters I had at my grandpas house on my new walls. I had a built in bathroom with a shower.
I added all my decor and supplies. I fixed my room how I wanted it, which was almost identical to how I had it at my grandpas apartment. I plopped on my bed, bored out of my mind.
Oh shit I have training!
I ran to put on some fitness gear, took Antonio, and headed out the door of my new home with my mother.
-
I arrived pretty late, but not that late. The kids were still stretching. Antonio walked up to his friends.
I set my bag down, and glared at everyone who looked my way.
I took my shoes off.
"Hey princess!" Hawk jogged up to me. I smiled weakly at him, gave him a peck on the lips, and marched my way into the office.
My grandpa sat in his black computer chair.
"You can't let mom take me back. I want to live with you!" I shouted, making kids face the office.
"Amelia, your mother misses you and Antonio."
"She kicked me out!"
"You were driving her crazy!"
"I did nothing wrong!"
"Amelia, you got expelled from 2 schools!"
"So, she shouldn't have kicked me out!"
"You need to understand that she had enough of you getting into fights! You showed no mercy, which I'm proud of, but it was putting stress on her." Kreese explained.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. She doesn't give a shit about me. Or not anymore." I looked down.
"She does care."
"Mhm..." I smiled sarcastically, but that smile faded quickly, and my nose scrunched up again. I always do that when I'm mad, which is all of the time. "She hasn't even been in the house one day! And she already is out getting ruined by another man, she left, and we haven't even been in the new house for 2 hours." I sneered.
"Get out Amelia. Go home." Kreese demanded.
"Gladly, though my house is probably filled with boxes and shit, since mom had already left to sleep with someone else."
And with that, I walked out of the whole dojo.