30

"Eli?" I asked as we watched a movie with him.
I was sleeping over tonight.
"Yes princess?"
"Can you cuddle me?"
All he did was chuckle lowly.
He placed his large hands on my thighs, pulling me closer. He grasped my hair, forcing my head into the crook of his neck. I repositioned myself, but he kept his hands on my thighs, stroking up and down them.
We continued to watch Annabelle Comes Home, yes the horror movie. I am not going to lie, I am scared. Very scared.
I cuddled closer to Hawk, scared of what might happen in the next scene.

HAWK POV
I watched as Amelia never took her eyes off the screen, obviously a bit scared. I know she would never admit it though.
She looked gorgeous. The light from the screen flashed on her face, showing all of her features. She didn't have any pants on, she made it very clear that she didn't like to wear pants when she relaxed or slept. Looking down at her bare legs, intertwined with mine made me feel a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach.
My hands subconsciously traveled across the surface of her thighs, soon reaching her ass. I gave it a firm squeeze, making her let out the slightest moan. She moved a bit at the touch, biting her lip softly. I kept my hands there, giving a squeeze once in a while. A jump-scare came up, making her jump into my arms. She wrapped her arms around me even tighter, making light blush make its way to my cheeks.
"Is the Hawk blushing?" She said seductively.
I looked down at her, as she smirked at me. She started to sit on my lap, making sure to create some friction between her core and my member.

AMELIA POV
I sat on his lap, and started to kiss him passionately.  I turned off the tv, never breaking the kiss. I continued to straddle him. I bit his bottom lip, and allowed my tongue to enter. Our tongues fought for dominance, but he won. I let out a moan into the kiss, making something form underneath me. I palmed his member in my hand, making Hawk let out a low moan. My hands ran through his Mohawk, ruining the spikes.
He let out a groan as I tugged at his hair. He squeezed my ass, making me squirm at the touch.
He flipped us over, and started to suck in my neck as he hovered over me. I let out a low groan as he abused that spot on my neck. He took his shirt off, and I rubbed my fingers against his toned figure.
He kneeled on the bed, while I sat in front of him.
My fingers made it to his pajama pants, and I slowly started to untie them, making his breath hitch a bit, and his muscles tighten.
I stood up "relax pretty boy."
He took a breath and relaxed his muscles. He looked anxious, or scared.
"Hey, I'm not going to do anything if you don't want me to." I looked at him with concern.
"N-no, it's just.. I've never.. did this before." He stuttered.
I stood up once again.
"Don't worry, I'll do the work. You want me to continue baby?"
He nodded his head as yes, but my phone chimed.
I groaned in annoyance, while Hawk just laid back down in the bed, turning on the tv once again. He looked annoyed too, surprisingly.
I checked my phone. It was my brother.

ANTONIO
Mom found a house in Encino. She's forcing us to move back in🙄
AMELIA
Why did she leave the old house?
ANTONIO
She said she wanted to be closer to grandpa
AMELIA
Do I have to movie in?
ANTONIO
Yes you rat. You have to move in.
read 8:47

I'm pissed off, I don't want to move I'm with my mother. I like staying with my grandpa.
Hawk could see the disappointment on my face. He pulled me into a hug, placing his fingers through my hair.
"I love you." I muttered.
"Love you too doll." He cooed.
We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, enjoying each other's company.
"Can we shower?" I asked quietly.
He nodded, got up, and started the shower.
I got up and walked into his bathroom. We got undressed, but took some time to admire each other. My insecurities got the best of me, and I wrapped my arms around my waist. He walked closer to me, grabbed my arms lightly, and placed them at my sides. I looked down, not really liking all of the attention towards my insecurities.
He wrapped my in another hug, and kissed the side of my face gently.
He pulled away, took my hands, and guided me to the shower. He got in and I did soon after.
"Turn around." I smiled.
He did so, and I took shampoo and started massaging his scalp. He closed his eyes, tilted his head back, and let all of the bubbles leave his hair.
We waged ourselves, which soon ended at us laughing and giggling, with shampoo and water all around the walls of the shower.
-
The night soon ended, with us laying in pajamas, watching Stranger Things, and cuddling at 12AM.