7

Me and grandpa arrived at the apartment and walked in. I ran straight to my room and laid down on my cozy bed. I went in tiktok and Instagram, I actually have a lot of followers.
10k on both.
Eventually, I went to bed, thinking about some things with Hawk I don't want to talk about.
-
I woke up the next morning with a headache. I groaned and rolled out of her. I had school today.
I put on a white crop top that showed my tits perfectly. I also had some sweatpants in that said my old towns name.

I slowly walked out of my room, not wanting to go to school, I eventually pulled myself out and went

-
"Hey Miguel!" I greeted as I walked in the building. He was just exiting his moms car.
"Hey Amelia." He greeted with a smile.
We both walked in and all eyes darted to us.
My knuckles were purple again from the punches with Demetri.
Hawk also had a red Mohawk this time.
Everyone made way for us, in fear of what we can do.
I smirked at all of them, some of them I sent a dirty look to. Miguel kept his head down, not liking all of this attention.
"Lighten up! Your famous!" I said as I nudged Miguel, glaring at the people who dared to stare at me for more than 3 seconds.
"I don't want to be famous." He muttered.
"What's the matter Miggy?" I asked quietly.
"Hawk. He is becoming an asshole towards Demetri." He told me.
I laughed a bit.
"Umm I hate that nerd." I giggled.
"Why do you hate him?" He asked as people eavesdropped on our conversation, still making a path for me and Miguel.
"He made fun of my tattoo! That stupid bitch walks into the dojo, says a list of ground rules or whatever, then criticizes my goddamn tattoo! Fucking know it all." I sneered and screamed out of rage.
Everyone like Hawk, Demetri, Moon and others turned to face me.
Hawk had a smirk when he heard that I was talking bad about Demetri.
"Demetri with his lanky, scrawny ass arms just comes and touches my arm, examining the ink that's on my skin like a total weirdo. I'm glad I gave him stitches. 5 hours in that dumb ass tattoo bench for Demetri to come in a comment on it?! I think the fuck not!" I screamed out of rage, making everyone go silent.
I turned to face everyone.
"What the fuck you looking at? You want stitches too?!" I yelled at the crowd. They all scurried away.
"Anyway I'll see you around Miggy." I told him sweetly, before running through the crowd of kids that were surrounding me and Miguel.
I ran to my locker, putting all of my supplies in and taking what I needed out.
I walked down the halls like a nerd, before running into a chest. I immediately assumed it was some nerd, so I yelled at him.
"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NERD!"
I pushed his chest, making him fall over, but then I saw him.
Hawk.
"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I thought you were some pansy ass nerd." I told him truthfully.
"It's fine." He replied with a slight giggle.
I helped him up off of the dusty floor, picking my books up, and walking with Hawk.
"We have forth period together. You wouldn't know since you skipped fourth period the other day." He chuckled.
"Science is fucking boring and nerdy. I don't do nerd shit." I scowled at the thought of sitting in science class.
"Science would be more fun of you sat down next to me." He continued to walk.
"Maybe I will show up, not sure yet." I smirked.
"We also have second period together, well you skipped that class as well." He chuckled as he walked me to first period.
"Math sucks ass." I scolded him.
"The teacher is chill though." He reasoned
"Whatever. This is my class. Bye... Eli." I looked him up and down with a smirk, before walking into the classroom.
-
It was lunch time and today, I actually had the balls to walk in the fucking cafeteria.
I strutted through, making sure everyone made way for me. I sat down at the cobra table and didn't say anything.
They all looked at me weirdly.
I shit them a nasty glare and they all continued to talk. I went in my phone.
After a couple of minutes, Tory walked up to the table with her tray of food.
The table was full and there were no seats.
"Where am I supposed to sit?" She asked disappointed.
I stood up, before kicking Mitch out of his chair and gesturing for Tory to sit.
"What the hell?" He yelled at me.
"Mitch, could you please sit somewhere else, just for today?" I asked with my signature puppy dog eyes.
He scoffed, before walking up to me pulling my hair, attempting to make me fall out of my seat. I tried my best to stay on the seat. Everyone stared on amusement.
"What is going on here Mr. Smith?" Counselor Blatt yelled at Mitch. I snorted a bit.
"Come with me, this behavior is unacceptable." She pulled Mitch's arm.
I turned back to the table and went on my phone like nothing happened. I was in my thoughts as I scrolled through Instagram.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a squeaky voice.
"BABY!!" It squealed as she jumped into Hawk's arms. Moon.
I wouldn't say I had feelings for Hawk, but he is definitely my type and is smoking hot.
They kissed, which soon turned to a make out session.
"Uh- could you not? I'm fucking eating." I asked with a hint of attitude.
"Who are you?" Moon pulled away from Hawk to look at me.
"Amelia Kreese, nice to meet ya." I stuck my hand out.
She took it.
"Moon Smith." She introduced herself.
Then, she went right back to Hawk's lips. I groaned, before looking down at my phone again.
-
It was at the end of the school day and I was at Applebee's with all of the cobras... and Moon.
I was sitting with Tory, Moon, and Aisha.
Moon was scrolling through her phone, I was talking with Aisha and Tory.
"And I was at the beach with Aisha, Sam grabbed my bag and I just pushed her. She fell into a table full of food!" Tory laughed, as she replied the moments at the beach yesterday. I laughed with them.
"O my gosh! Yasmine had the same bikini as me!" Moon yelled, ruining the moment.
"Tell her she can stay in France." Aisha scoffed.
"Isn't she that blonde haired bitch?" I asked with a mouth of fries. Aisha nodded her head yes. I scoffed a bit as well. Tory was trying to get Miguel's attention while I talked to Aisha.
"Amelia, get over here!" I heard Hawk yell. I scowled a bit, before slowly getting up and walking over.
"You might want to read this." Hawk shoved a phone at me. I snatched the phone and read the words carefully.
"Very unprofessional Sensei?" I yelled.
"Major face-lift?" I yelled a bit.
"Who the hell-" I clicked on the profile to reveal the lanky boy Demetri.
"Demetri. He's fucking dead meat." I shoved the phone back into Hawk's chest.
I was about to storm off but I turned around.
"By any chance does Demetri read the comic 'Dungeon Lord?'" I asked sternly.
"Y-yeah." Hawk replied confused.
"Today is Wednesday." My face lit up.
"HOLY SHIT HE IS GOING TO BE AT THE COMIC STORE AT THE MALL!" I yelled in realization.
"We go over to the mall and beat his scrawny ass up!" I suggested. Hawk, Mitch, and Chris nodded. We all got up and walked out of the restaurant. I went in Hawk's car. Mitch and Chris were in the back. Hawk called some of the other cobras.
"How did you know Dungeon Lord was coming out today?" Hawk asked me. I scowled go myself.
"I used to be a nerd." I muttered. He just nodded.
The car ride was silent after that
-
We arrived at the mall and immediately walked to the comic store. I stayed behind Hawk as we entered.
We walked in the back of the store.
"Still can't wait to read that new issue huh?" Hawk taunted as we turned the corner.
He scoffed.
"Nice hair, is this your red hulk phase?" Demetri asked sarcastically.
"We saw your yelp review." I stepped in. "Take it down."
"And ruin my journalistic integrity? Look, I'm sorry, but someone had to say something. And besides, taking it down could affect my elite status." He replied with sass.
I pushed him back, making him fall into a comic shelf.
"Take it down, or we'll take you down." Hawk threatened. I smirked.
"You'd actually hurt me?" Demetri asked with a hurt tone. My expression softened at his words, but quickly changed back to my normal resting bitch face.
"Just take it down Demetri." Hawk inched closer, making me do it as well.
"You think I'm afraid of you? I know who you really are! Eli Moskowitz!" Demetri yelled. "So why don't you, Rocksteady and bebop! Just leave me alone." Demetri yelled. I laughed at the name he called me. Bebop? Really?
Demetri turned around, but realized he was surrounded by cobras.
"So this is what it's come to? Gang assault? Well guess what? Your not the only one that knows Karate. I just joined Miyagi do." Demetri got into a weak stance.
"Alright. Let's see what you got." I challenged, getting into a much stronger stance.
I kicked his stomach, making him hunch over. I took this opportunity to sweep his legs, making him fall in his back.
"Pussy." Hawk spat.
"Hey what's going on back there?" An employee yelled.
Demetri took this opportunity to run away, us following.
I ran as fast as I could through the mall, Hawk, Chris, Mitch, Doug, we're all following me, since I was the fastest out of the group.
We all sprinted, following the lanky boy that we soon lost.
"Where did he go?" I asked, out of breath.
"Come on girl! We don't have to do this. I think he learned his lesson-"
"Who told you to think!?" I yelled in his face.
"Fan out." I ordered, not breaking eye contact with Chris.
We all scattered and we all ended up in the food court, and there he was.
Demetri.
We all crowded around him.
"It didn't have to be this way! You could have joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussy!" Hawk sneered. I laughed.
"At least I'm not an asshole!" Demetri reasoned.
Mitch grabbed him by his shoulders, making sure he couldn't move.
"You dead." Hawk threatened.
All of a sudden, a girl kicked Mitchs face, making him let go of Demetri.
"You better back off!" Sam yelled towards Hawk.
"I don't wanna have to hit a girl!" Hawk replied.
"You wouldn't stand a chance." A boy came after her.
I knew that voice.
Robby.
My Robby.