Getting to the arena was a flight.

While Harry was buying some souvenirs, his eyes caught a nice piece of jewellery. Which he so desperately wanted to buy, without anyone noticing.

After buying the three Omnioculars, Harry paid for them. Still having a few galleons enough for the piece of jewellery left.

Harry was conflicted- should he buy the antlers pendent for Cordelia or not?

A small narrow face of a stag, with its big antlers, which had small diamond stones engraved into it, was attached to a thin rose gold chain.

"That's pretty" Hermione whispered, having caught Harry staring at the jewellery.

"I'm thinking-" but Harry stopped mid sentence when he felt a tingling sensation erupting from his mark.

She was here.

Looking around Harry couldn't see Cordelia. There were people towering over him.

The sensation was gone as soon as it came.

Buying the piece of jewellery while Hermione distracted Ron he quickly left with the others.

Still hoping to have a glance at her, or better get to talk to her.

His soulmate.

Sirius' words ringing in his ear- "And James would've told you- Go get her prongslette!"

And then a deep, booming gong sounded somewhere beyond the woods, and at once, green and red lanterns blazed into life in the trees, lighting a path to the field.

"It's time!" said Mr. Weasley, looking as excited as any of them. "Come on, let's go!"

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked their tickets. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go."

Harry asked the house-elf, Winky who was sitting in a seat in front of him about Dobby.

"How is he?" said Harry. "How's freedom suiting him?"

"Ah, sir," said Winky, shaking her head, "ah sir, meaning no disrespect, sir, but I is not sure you did Dobby a favor, sir, when you is setting him free."

"Why?" said Harry, taken aback. "What's wrong with him?"

"Freedom is going to Dobby's head, sir, " said Winky sadly. "Ideas above his station, sir. Can't get another position, sir."

"Why not?" said Harry.

Winky lowered her voice by a half-octave and whispered, "He is wanting paying for his work, sir."

"Paying?" said Harry blankly. "Well - why shouldn't he be paid?"

Winky looked quite horrified at the idea and closed her fingers slightly so that her face was half-hidden again.

"House-elves is not paid, sir!" she said in a muffled squeak. "No, no, no. I says to Dobby, I says, go find yourself a nice family and settle down, Dobby. He is getting up to all sorts of high jinks, sir, what is unbecoming to a house-elf. You goes racketing around like this, Dobby, I says, and next thing I hear you's up in front of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, like some common goblin."

"Well, it's about time he had a bit of fun," said Harry.

"House-elves is not supposed to have fun, Harry Potter," said Winky firmly, from behind her hands. "House-elves does what they is told. I is not liking heights at all, Harry Potter" - she glanced toward the edge of the box and gulped - "but my master sends me to the Top Box and I comes, sir."