"Jimin--"

"Let him sleep here. He doesn't have work today." Jungkook nodded and jm/f left with a smile. He was so thankful for her.

When she returned with more copies of the script than he'd needed, Jungkook couldn't help but wrap her in another hug. "Thank you, noona-- thank you." She rubbed his back and pulled away after a kiss to his cheek.

"Have fun on your last day, Kook."

---

"I'm here! I'm here!" Yoongi groaned a little and shook his head.

"You're late, Jeon."

"I know, I know-- but I'm here now!" He set the tray of coffees down and Yoongi picked up his cup and sat back down. "Have you guys started-- where's Ms. Y/N?"

"She's getting ready." Jungkook turned at the deep voice.

"Hyung! You're back!" Taehyung nodded. "Today-- I'm dire--"

"Jungkook, can we get started?" Jin spoke up. "I have to leave a bit early for sj/w's appointment." Jungkook nodded rapidly.

"Sure! I'm ready." Jungkook took a sip of his own coffee as cameras were moved into Jin's office that was to be filmed in.

"I need to-- here," Jungkook passed his script out. Yoongi took it to read. "Noona said she fixed some of the spelling mistakes, hyung."

"Who?"

"Jin hyung! Here you go!" Jin took his script, eyes glazing by for his parts. "Where's Ms. Y/N?" Taehyung sighed.

"She's getting ready," he repeated. Jungkook nodded.

"Oops-- right! I'll go get her." He ran to the elevators, pressing buttons as he held your coffee in one hand and the scripts in the others. When the elevator took too long, he ran up the stairs.

"Ms. Y/N!" he gasped, pushing the door open. You gasped as well, turning away as your hand gripped the zipper of your dress. Jungkook slapped a hand over his eyes, dropping the papers. Thank goodness jm/f had stapled every script separately.

"Oh--"

"I--I'm sorry!" he whispered, eyes screwed shut. "I didn't mean to! I'm sorry, Ms. Y/N!"

"It's-- it's okay."

"I didn't-- I didn't know you'd be chang--"

"It's okay, Koo."

"I didn't see anything, I promise! I didn't mean to-- oh gosh, I should've knocked-- why didn't I kn--"

"Jungkook, it's okay." He sighed and pressed his hands further into his face. "You can look now."

"No, it's okay-- I'm-- I'm gon-- gonna leave your coff-- coffee--"

"Kook, can you help me?" Jungkook's eyes widened behind his palm.

"Help you?" You nodded but he still couldn't see. "Oh."

"The zipper is stuck." 

"But then-- I might-- I might see your-- your--"

"My back?"

"Ye--yeah."

"We're wasting time, Koo." Jungkook couldn't help himself when you called him that. He stayed frozen for a moment before pulling his palm away. It took him a second to readjust to the light. He stared at you.

You began to turn and he put the coffee down and picked up the papers. He looked up and slapped his hand over his eyes again. "No!"

"Wh--what?"

"Not yet." You stayed facing him until his papers were on the dresser's counter. He approached you, hands shaking.

"Yoongi's gonna call me," you whispered.

"I'm dir--directing today, Ms. Y/N." You gave him a small smile and he sighed. "You can-- you can turn now."

"Thank you." He closed his eyes and you waited, feeling his knuckles hit your back as he tried to find the zipper. "Jungkook."

"Yeah." It came out as a sigh and his breath hit your neck, giving you goosebumps.

"You can look."

"No," he mumbled, finally finding the small piece of metal. "It's not right."

He pulled the zipper all the way up and you straightened out the front of your dress before turning. His eyes finally opened.

He took a step back from you and looked. You gave him a small smile as you reached for the coffee. "You look beautiful today, Ms. Y/N." You paused sipping, the coffee resting on your tongue.

"Th--thank you."

"Not that you always don't look beautiful," he corrected quickly. "Don't always look beautiful, I mean."

"Right."

"You always look pretty but today you-- you look extra nice because-- because the dress is extra nice." He almost hated the dress as much as he loved it, knowing your character had worn it to impress Jin's character. Even if it wasn't even real, Kook felt a tang of jealousy as you pulled the dress further down your knees for modesty.

"Thank you, Koo--"

"What the actual fuck is taking you both so long? We have to get going with this stuff, Je--"

"We're coming, hyung!" Jungkook yelled it out the door, hoping Yoongi would hear it from wherever he was. Jungkook turned back to you.

"Thank you for the coffee, Jungkook." He nodded.

"You're welcome, Ms. Y/N. You can-- you can take your time getting ready." You glanced at yourself, hair still needing to be done. "I can distract Yoongi hyung until you get there."

"Thank you." You stood in front of each other in silence until Yoongi was heard again.

"Jeon--"

"Coming!"

And with one last glance at you in your dress, Jungkook was running out of the room. 

~

an// look at me posting on time :)))