"Guys, get up." Jimin frowned as he leaned into her stomach as he sat up a bit. She ran a hand through his hair as the other went to shake Jungkook awake.

"Babe." She looked down and Jimin blinked heavily. "Let's sleep."

"When did you come here?" she asked him, rubbing under his eyes. He shrugged, unable to remember. "You left no note and your phone was still in bed-- I was worried."

"'m sorry."

"It's okay-- what's wrong with Kook?"

Jimin just shrugged and nuzzled further into her torso. She sighed and pulled away from him, returning with a cushion from the couch for him to sleep on.

Finding the coffee machine a mess, she cleaned up and set up another pod to start brewing. Once that was going, she cleaned up the rest of the table, save Kook and his laptop. It was as she finally decided to gently pull that away from him that Jungkook woke.

"Huh?"

"Morning," jm/f said with a smile. "You okay?"

"I-- I finished," he mumbled. "Noona, I have to print it-- am I late? I'm going to be late!"

"It's seven, Kook." He glanced at the clock and sighed. "You're okay-- why don't you go take a shower?"

"A shower?"

"Yes." He stared at his screen. "And then you can print this."

"Is Jiminie asleep?" Jungkook poked his friend who groaned and turned his head to the other side as he hugged the pillow close.

"Go shower, okay? I'm going to clean." Jungkook stared before walking over and wrapping his arms around her. "Oh, Kook."

"Thank you, noona."

"Of course, Kook-- go."

He nodded and walked out in the direction of his room and jm/f sighed, looking back to her fiance who was now mumbling in his sleep.

Jungkook showered and got dressed in clothes that were a day old before heading over to his laptop. JM/F was now sitting at the table, sipping a mug of coffee as Jungkook's rested next to her, cooling as well.

"You need to get breakfast on the way to work, okay?" He nodded. "You have no food in your fridge-- go grocery shopping later."

"I wi--"

Jungkook tapped the power button over and over again. "What happened?"

"It--it's not working."

"I'm sure it's fi--"

"I broke it!" Jungkook began to panic. "Noona-- it's broken! I broke it and now I can't prin--"

"Jungkook, it probably died." He blinked, eyes still wide with fear.

"Di--died?"

"I think so."

"How will I print it-- I need to print copied for Jin hyung and Ms. Y/N and Yoo--"

"We can print it at our place, Kook-- breathe." Jungkook stared. "Calm down-- can you email the doc to me from your phone?"

"Ye--yeah--"

"I'll print it for you, okay?" She stood. "Calm down."

"I'm going to be late now."

"I know but only by a little bit." She walked to the door. "Be ready to go as soon as I come back, okay?" He nodded, rubbing his hands through his hair in an attempt to dry and fix it.