File 130 Reader x Yandere Teacher (R)

Start from the beginning

Reader: It's fine, I don't seem any trouble on waiting.

What's with this person? they gave me the brightest of smiles even thou this is supposed to be a punishment...

Reader: You mind? It seems the others are doing their own activites so I'd like to resolve my own issues.

Jane: Ah, Well sure you can...

They pulled a laptop from within the bag and continued doing their work, it seemed like something about movies judging from the first sentences.

Jane: You misspelled Django.

Reader: Did I?

Jane: The D is mute, and there's no I.

Reader: Oh, much appreciated... I'm sorry I never asked your name.

Jane: Jane, My Name is Jane.

Reader: Do you have any knowledge of this movie?

Jane: Yeah, I watched it once I think...

6 times...

Reader: Oh, I never thought I'd meet another person who had watched it.

Jane: I mean its a pretty common movie for anyone who enjoys the westerns.

Reader: And a woman like you enjoy these type of movies?

Jane: Well I do actually, what do you mean a 'woman like you'?

Reader: I'd imagine you'd be more of a romantic comedy.

Jane: I do watch those movies aswell but I have a personal preference for dramas.

Reader: Interesting choice.

Jane: And you? Do you have a preference?

Reader: Nah, I enjoy any sort of movie. Anything on my list I watch it.

What's this? I'm having an amazing conversation with this person, No! No, they're just a student or age difference mist be over 7 years, and involving with a student would ruin my career as a teacher.

Jane: An odd way to define your liking...

Reader: I know, Professor Jane, I have an idea. How about you suggest me a movie to watch this evening? In return I'll do the same...

Jane: S-sure, Uhh let me think of one...

Reader: Can I say mine?

Jane: Sure you can, but I'm certain there isn't one I haven't watched...

Reader: 1976's Obsession, it's a very fulfilling thriller.

Jane: Is that so? I truly never watched that one... Okay I have one for you. Black Box, Its a science fiction.

Reader: Okay, I hope that we'll enjoy both.

Jane: Indeed...

We spent the rest of the detention talking and sharing our thoughts on some movies, for once I didn't felt alone. And I was gonna have this feeling for the rest of the week...

The morning after...

I was excited to meet up with Reader again, they were so smart and had such a mature vision of their objectives. It's like a dream come true finally having someone to talk to...

Reader: Maybe, but I need to reach detention now.

???: Really? For how long?

I couldn't help but overhear Reader talking to someone, I peeked from the corner of the empty hall and saw them both. They were smiling and laughing at something.