You have a toxic habit of overworking yourself every time you are stressed or angry about something or someone. You think that it distracts you from all the thoughts that occur in your mind related to stress.

After exiting from the library, your phone starts to ring in your pocket and you immediately reach out for it. You see an unknown number calling you. You decide not to pick it up and decline the call. After you do so, just in the next few seconds, your phone rings again and it's the same number calling. You answer this time.

"Hello?"

"Have you calmed down?" 

"Who is this?"

"Well watching you leave the library near our old school, I guess you haven't yet cooled down"

"Jaehyun?" You ask and start looking around hearing his words.

While you were scanning the area, someone held your elbow and turned you around towards them.

"Hi" Jaehyun greets while hanging up the call.

"How did you know I'd be here?" You question.

"I know you very well, Y/N. I remember everything you did being in every mood of yours" he replies. 

"Why are you here? I don't want to talk about anything that happened today-"

"I wanted to give you this" 

Saying that, he pulls out a large homemade chocolate bar from a store you recognized. It was the store near your old school and Jaehyun used to give you one of these every time you were mad at him or sulking over something.

"The Herabon chocolate bar" you say to yourself taking the chocolate from his hand. 

Seeing that, your attitude immediately softens. "Thank you"

"Do you want to sit?" He asks and you nod in answer.

You both settle down on one of the stairs of the huge library along with other people sitting nearby.

While you munch on the chocolate alone, you glance at Jaehyun who was just looking in a random direction thinking of something.

"What are you thinking?" You ask.

"Nothing" he does not even look at you and shakes his head.

"Tell me" you elbow him in the rib.

"Hey" he immediately jerks at your action. "It's something you don't want to talk about"

"What is it?"

"You're sure?" "If you talk about it, I will not let you go until I complete the talk"

"Yes, fine, tell me!" You say starting to get irritated.

"I didn't understand a few things after today's incident"

"What few things?" 

"First of all, who are you mad at to act like this and second of all, what happened between Taehyung and Hanseok a few months ago. Seeing Taehyung get that violent with him, I myself kinda got scared of him for a second. I really think he would have killed Hanseok if I didn't stop him today"

"He would have definitely killed him," you say, licking the chocolate off your fingers.

Listening to that, Jaehyun looks at you from the corner of his eyes. "Answer my questions properly"

"Well to answer your first question, I was mad at myself for being the sole reason behind what happened between Tae and Hanseok a few months ago and today. To answer your second question…….forget it. I don't want to involve you in my shit. We already have our own stuff to deal with" you speak in a casual tone as if none of these incidents were major.