part 4

***

"Kim Taehyung and Jeong Jaehyun! What's going on in my class?" Mrs. Choi enters the classroom, slams the class register on her desk and shouts.

Both of them stand up with their heads down after being called upon.

"Taehyung? I've never seen you behave like this, what's wrong with you? And Jaehyun? Isn't today your first day? You are already being a trouble?" Mrs. Choi yells.

"Teacher, I am sorry to interrupt but I think there's been a huge misunderstanding between both of them but it's solvable and I'll make sure nothing like this happens again" you as a CR speak up for your classmates.

Listening to you, Mrs. Choi sighs and looks at both the guys in disappointment. "Fine!" "I will never again entertain such mischief in my class ever again"

You nod in agreement and these two apologize while bowing down at her. Mrs. Choi soon then gives the general announcements for tomorrow and dismisses the class for the day as soon as the last bell rings.

You get up picking up your backpack to leave but then you notice neither Taehyung nor Jaehyun has moved an inch from their seats to leave. You immediately understand that they are going to pick up from where they left the matter as soon as the classroom empties.

"What even happened between these two today?" Jungyeon asks, standing beside you, looking at the two.

"I have no idea" "I think I will have to stay to sort things out. You leave first, I'll see you tomorrow" you stroke Jungyeon's arm softly.

"Alright then. I'll leave first today. Take care" she waves you goodbye and leaves with other students.

You then turn around at Jaehyun, who was glaring at Taehyung and then look at Taehyung who was glaring in a vague direction.

"Jaehyun. You wanted to talk, right? Let's go talk" you walk up to Jaehyun's seat but he ends up ignoring you.

Right then, the whole class empties but a few guys stand outside the classroom in hope of some drama.

As soon as the last person leaves the classroom leaving you three alone, Taehyung gets up from his seat, turns around and begins to walk at Jaehyun. Seeing Taehyung come at him, even Jaehyun stands up with the same energy.

"Yah!!" You scream out of nowhere, making both of them freeze in their shoes and look at you.

"What do you think you both are doing?!" you growl. "I don't know what happened between you two, neither am I interested to know but I just gave a word to Mrs. Choi that nothing wrong is going to take place here right in front of both of you, didn't I? I don't care if you kill each other off this campus but I am not going to let you two fight in this premises"  ''Taehyung, go home! And Jaehyun, you come with me!" Yelling that on both of them, you grab Jaehyun's hand and drag him out of the classroom.

Taehyung stands there stunned and Jaehyun follows you, being speechless.

"What are you doing, Jaehyun? One day into a new school and you already picked a fight with someone?" You scold Jaehyun after taking him to another classroom.

"Not just anyone, YOU EX, who is also an asshole" Jaehyun yells back.

"Don't shout at me" you immediately calm down and speak quietly, resulting in Jaehyun cooling down too.

"Sorry but you know me, I can't contain my anger after it's triggered to this level" he rolls his eyes thinking of Taehyung.

After he spoke that, you remember how it was only you who could calm Jaehyun's anger down while you were in a relationship. All those moments started rushing back to you.