𝟙𝟟 | human rights

"The amusement park? Of course you should go!!" Hajoon shakes his sister's arm in excitement at the news, "Mum and dad are going to be out this Friday and next Friday for their own dates

"The amusement park? Of course you should go!!" Hajoon shakes his sister's arm in excitement at the news, "Mum and dad are going to be out this Friday and next Friday for their own dates. You should take this chance and have a life."

"So I don't usually have a life?" Hyejin tickles her brother to the ground at the comment.

"Will Jaemin hyung be there?" Hyejin dips her head in acknowledgement, feeling her face grow red at the mention of his name, "This is going to be so good!"

"Jaemin also said that you should watch one of his games if you're up for it."

Hajoon bunny leaps on the bed at the offer, rambling about how he finds Jaemin to be one of the best highschool basketball players that he has ever seen, not that he's seen many in the first place. But Hyejin found the way Hajoon idolises Jaemin to be extremely cute and understandable. Who wouldn't idolise Na Jaemin?

"I have to start my shift. You can go home if you want, you know? You don't have to wait for me." Hyejin ties her hair up in a low ponytail and puts on the black apron that had her nametag and the cafe's logo.

"I'll just stay with you." he takes the corner seat and starts to do his homework. Hyejin gets behind the corner and starts her new part-time job. Her manager and co-workers are all helping her step by step. The amount of skills and experience that she will receive from just today, makes Hyejin work even harder in anticipation. It's true that she did all the cooking and dishwashing at home, but it was due to being confined and controlled which made her despise the work in the first place. Working in a cafe, she was rewarded with the customer's smile, greeting and thank yous. Even though Hyejin never complained, she at least wished that someone would say these words to her at home, more particularly her parents.

A gush of cool wind blew over Hyejin's hair as she looked over to the new customer. It felt that time slowed down a bit as Jaemin rakes his wet hair back with his hands. The veins in his arms showed his hard work in practice and his worn out duffle bag shows how much he's been playing basketball for. He walks over to the cashier unaware of the eyes on him, "Can I get a venti sized iced americano with eight espresso shots?" the silence makes him look up, "Hyejin? You work here?"

"Just started today." she taps on the monitor, getting his order ready, "Anything else?"

"No. That's all." he hands his money and Hyejin starts counting. The brief skin contact sent a wave of electricity through her body. Stop feeling this way, Park Hyejin. She hands him the receipt and starts working on the coffee.

Jaemin takes a seat as he watches the girl make his coffee once again admiring her. She's beautiful. He would say this countless times in his head, but never out loud. He curses at his cowardness.

"Checking my sister out?" Hajoon arches an eyebrow.

"O-Oh no way. Only a c-creep would do that?"

"So does this mean you're a creep?"