Cedric chuckled. "Oh just sailing and trying to avoid the waves"

"Also, thank you for the presents. You didn't have to" Cedric softly told Dora, as he looked through several books.

"Ah, you did not have to either" she chuckled and played with her bracelet that was given to her by her grandfather.

The terrible memories attached with this Christmas flooded her mind. Making her miss her grandfather.

Dora took out a parchment and wrote a small checking-up letter to her grandfather.

"I think we have done enough for today" Cedric said yawning a bit.

"Yeah. I thought same" Dora said not being able to contain her yawn.

Walking towards the Gryffindor Tower, Dora thought back upon all the things that she had done that day.

It was getting harder to spend time with Draco, he would study only in his common room and when outside, would only be trying to bully others. Which Dora didn't appreciate.

Dora needed to focus on her lessons and the upcoming wandless magic.... she couldn't wait to start with that class.

I need to focus on my studies and make grandfather proud.

Walking into the common room, Dora saw Oliver Wood, the Quidditch captain for Gryffindor fussing over the firebolt.

"-Told me I'd got my priorities wrong. Seemed to think I cared more about winning the Cup than I do about you staying alive. Just because I told her I didn't care if it threw you off, as long as you caught the Snitch first." Wood shook his head in disbelief. "Honestly, the way she was yelling at me...you'd think I'd said something terrible. Then I asked her how much longer she was going to keep it..." He screwed up his face and imitated Professor McGonagall's severe voice. "As long as necessary, Wood....I reckon it's time you ordered a new broom, Harry. There's an order form at the back of Which Broomstick...you could get a Nimbus Two Thousand and One, like Malfoy's got."

"I'm not buying anything Malfoy thinks is good," said Harry flatly.

Dora tried to hide her smile, when she heard Harry talk so flatly.

She remembered the little 'thank you' and the wishing note that Harry had sent during Christmas break. The Snowy white owl very similar looking to Luella.

January faded into February with no change in the bitterly cold weather.

Dora had seized going up the Astronomy tower for the time being. Not wanting to catch a nasty cold.

Returning from the library, Dora spent her time translating the runes.

This was when Harry Potter and his red head friend, Weasel, entered the room with the firebolt in his hand. Making everyone go haywire over it.

Collecting her stuff, Dora walked up into the dorm room.

It was all quiet for a few seconds before Dora was startled by someone screaming, making her run out of the dorm and down the spiral staircase to see it was only the red head shouting at his bushy haired friend.

Rude....

"LOOK!" he bellowed, striding over to Hermione's table. "LOOK!" he yelled, shaking the sheets in her face.

"Ron, what --?"

"SCABBERS! LOOK! SCABBERS!"

Hermione was leaning away from Ron, looking utterly bewildered. Harry looked down at the sheet Ron was holding.