"Seriously?" I frown at her.

"Oh, come on. Relax. I'm just trying to cheer you up." She says.

"Well then, I'm gonna get in the shower and crash." Allison says. Lydia and I sat down on the bed as Allison inspects the bathroom. She peaks her head out and holds the towels.

"Can one of you ask the front desk for fresh towels? They reek of nicotine." She says. Earlier, I noticed a card on the nightstand that read no smoking.

"It says no smoking in here." I point out.

"I'll go." Lydia says.

"I'm coming with you." I quickly pop up.

"It's just outside. Stay with Allison." Lydia says.

"Anything could happen out there." I argue.

"And if Scott hears me screaming, or anyone in fact, somebody will come outside and come to my aid." Lydia says.

"Lydia, just shut up and let me go with you." I growl at her. Allison huffs out a laugh and she cracks the bathroom door open, turning on the water. Lydia and I carry the towels down the stairs and we make our way to the front office.

"Lydia. How do you not feel this?" I ask.

"Feel what?" She asks.

"It's a feeling. Like a feeling." I say.

"That doesn't explain to me what feeling you're feeling, Lea." She scoffs.

"Like something bad is about to happen. Like, bad and a lot of things." I say.

"Because I don't feel anything." She says annoys.

"How is that you and I know where to find bodies but you don't feel that eerie feeling?" I question.

"Technically you found the body." She argues.

"But you didn't stop me when we were supposed to head to the store. It's like you knew it too." I say. Lydia suddenly stops and she furrows her brows.

"What are you talking about?" She questions. "What? Are you like a death attracter? You know where to find dead bodies? You know about the supernatural world better than anybody does?" She asks. I swallow hard and took a deep breath.

"Actually, yeah." I huff out. Lydia's brows stitch together.

"What do you mean?" She asks. "Oh,
God. You're not a werewolf are you? Does Scott know? Who knows? Does Allison?"

"No, no. Uh, I'm what they call bashed." I say.

"The woman who's screams of an impending death?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"You're not serious, are you?" She lightly laughs.

"What?" I question.

"Banshees are a mythical creature, a tell-tale legend story." She says. I frown at her.

"You believe in werewolves but you're not grasping a banshee?" I question. Lydia's eyes widen suddenly. "What? Lydia, what is it?" I ask.

"Wait. Screams of an impending death. Oh, my gosh. You're right. Maybe you really are. Banshees are attracted to some type of death thing or something. And you found the body, you know when there's a death going to happen." She says.

"So you believe me?" I ask. Lydia's eyes look back up to me and she suddenly shakes her head.

"Maybe it's your inner consciousness. And because we are so alike, it just so happen that we both found that dead body. Besides, what if I wanted to see a dead body too?" She smiles and walks away.