𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

» [Joji - Slow Dancing In The Dark] «
❝ Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms ❞

The past three days had been fucking stressful. I've been stuck in my room, barely coming out. Roman was with me often - making sure I was okay.

Dad found out that Uncle Dexter was in on the kidnapping. From security footage, it clearly showed him leaving willingly and then talking to some men.

They were that bad a kidnapping!

The immense hate I held for that man. I felt like stabbing him multiple times - then leaving him to slowly bleed out.

He fucking betrayed the mafia and put shame on his family's name. I wonder if my aunt was in on it as well.

I wiped the few tears that fell and cuddled up more into my pillow. Roman made sure I was eating properly and tried to cheer me up at times. The stress was not good for the baby but I couldn't help it. That was my little sister they kidnapped - my little chipmunk.

More tears threatened to spill. The door burst open with Roman walking in.

" I made lunch, eat. " He said narrowing his eyes at my state. " I'm not hungry. " I mumbled. My eyes were swollen and no doubt red. He sighed frustrated, " You need to eat Athena! Please. " I frowned not used to him pleading. " Okay... can you feed me? " I asked waiting for him to say no.

" Of course love. " Shock filled my body. He actually agreed - it made me feel slightly better.

Roman sat in front of me, bringing the plate forward. He made pasta with tomato sauce and a side with garlic bread.

" Open up. " I opened my mouth, welcoming the delicious food. It tasted wonderful - but not better than my mother's.

Hers has the special touch that always manages it to taste better than anything.

I swallowed the food, opening my mouth for me. Roman chuckled twirling the fork around. It continued like this until the plate was empty. I ended sharing the bread with him.

" Sleep now. " I groaned. " I'm not sleepy Roman. " I pouted with an annoyed look. He sighed rubbing my hands.

" Babe - I honestly don't give a fuck. You need to sleep and rest your mind. " He said with a pointed look. I grumbled pulling the blanket under my chin. " Only for you. " A wide grin spread across his face.

He kissed my forehead, running his hands through my hair.

" Sleep love. " I hummed, snuggling deeper into his side. " Roman? " I called in a tired voice. My eyes were closed.

" Yes? "

" I love you. " I mumbled drowsily before succumbing to the darkness.

ROMAN'S POV

She said she loved me.

I was frozen on the bed. Before I knew it, she was already asleep. I stood up from the bed in a dazed state and walked out of the room still in shock.

I passed multiple men in the hallway, some chatting the others backing away in fear.

It felt nice.

I finally snapped out of my state and realized I was in front of the gym.

Shawna decided it was best for Josephine to learn some moves to defend herself.

I pushed the wide doors open and strolled inside. People were fighting on mats while some with punching bags.