Chapter 18

Seoho:
"Im here to see my girlfriend"

Seoho made an eye contact with leedo and leedo looked away. Leedo stand up and walked to the kitchen to get some water to drink.

Leedo:
"So heoyoon nuna?how long have you been dating with this new guy? I think its pretty interesting to see that you have a boyfriend."
Heoyoon:
"Why do you want to know?"
Leedo:
"Just, i wondered if you begged him to like you back like you did to me?"
Seoho:
"Ya ya ya! Stop it. She doesnt do that okay. I confessed to her. I like her. And please,dont ask her to much question. It could be uncomfortable"
Leedo:
"Oops sorry about that,mr?.."
Seoho:
"Seoho."
Leedo:
"Yeah alright mr. seoho"

Minju walk towards leedo and pulled him to the guest room

Minju:
"Why dont you get a rest,you must be tired after all the question"

Leedo just followed her cousin.
Seoho looked at heoyoon.and holds her hand. Heoyoon looked a bit tired because of the question she loses all of her energy.

Seoho:
"Lets go to your room"

Heoyoon nodded then she leaded him to her room. Sge sat down at the bed.

Seoho:
"You're okay?"
Heoyoon:
"Yeah a little bit..well thats an overwhelming question"
*Try to put on a smile*
Seoho:
"Sorry for asking but really..i need to know, what are you scared for? Because of the rejection?"
Heoyoon:
*nodded*
"Yeah.."
Seoho:
"Still, do you still like him? No right? Instead,you have a boyfriend now! And its me! So dont be anxious and just treat him as a friend okay?"
*hold heoyoons hand*
Heoyoon:
"Okay if you said so..i'll try"
Seoho:
"Just trust me,you have me"

Seoho made an eye contact with heoyoon and stared eachother for like 1 minnute. Seoho will take a chance on her to make her believe on him. He brought his face closer to heyoon and kissed her. At first heoyoon didnt reconized the kissed but after a seccond she replies the kiss. After a minnute, Seoho break the kiss and looked right through her eyes.

Seoho:
"You'll trust me right?"
Heoyoon:
*giggled and nodded*
"I will.."

To be continued...

Dont forget to vote and comment♡.