Chapter 5

Time skip to next week~

DING DONG!

heoyoon open the house door and see a woman standing infront the door with a box that covers with a silk fabric.

Heoyoon:
"Eo?eomma youre here?isn't to early?"
Eomma:
"Is it wrong?anyways i have to meet my friend this evening near seoul"

Heoyoon:
"Where is dad?you didnt tell anything to him?"
Eomma:
"Ooh i forgot your father!"
Heoyoon:
(Shooketh)
"Eomma!"
Eomma:
"Just kidding,i didnt tell him anything. He's just resting at home with the cat"
Heoyoon:
"Hooh...thank god!i thought you were serious"
"Shall we come in ma'am?"
(Her mom nodded)

Her mom get in the house and sit at the sofa and pretending to relaxing but she's actually seeing the living room.

(Hmm not bad~)
Her mom mumbled.
She stood up and walked to see the entire house.while heoyoon put the packed food in the freezer.minutes after,minju open her room door and saw heoyoon's mom.

Minju:
"Oh?eomeoni?annyeonghaseyeo"
*bow's to heoyoon mom*
Ms.kang:
"Minju-ya!how are you?you're prettier than last time i saw you"
Minju:
"Haha is it?maybe?because im trying a new skincare.what is it?...ahh micellar ***"
Ms.kang:
"I heard that product is quite expensive?oohhh you're young and rich!
*joke*
Minju:
"Miss~im not that rich. But that's what i got from my small business😂"

Heoyoon just stares from afar and think of something.
~i dont know this gurl is ma fren or my moms fren😌~

After that she serve her mother some cookies she made and tea.her mom has been asking about the guy she had crush on but heoyoon just keep silent.

Eomma:
"Yah,where's the boy you had crush on?i want to see him now"
Heoyoon:
"Eomma you serious?now?"
Eomma:
"Yeah!why not?"
Heoyoon:
"Okay then i have to get ready. Just wait a bit"
*her mom nodded*

10 minutes have been passed and finally heoyoon walk out from her room wearing some white jeans and and oversize winter shirt.

Heoyoon:
"Eomma kaja!!"

Her mom followed heoyoon to her car and drive to the cafe.
As soon they arrived,heoyoon's mom cant stop smiling.heoyoon noticed it.

~sigh...there must be something that she want to do..oh im in trouble in no time~

They get out from the car and enter the cafe.heoyoon takes order and tell seoho the order.
Her mom just cant stop smiling.

Heoyoon:
"Eomma stop."
Eomma:
"What?"
Heoyoon:
"Stop smiling,he will think youre weird"
Eomma:
"So what? I dont care"
*smiles to seoho*

Seoho just smiled back to her mom and start making the order.

Time skip ~

Heoyoon's mom is enjoying the drink and the cake.she talked to heoyoon about her younger brother at her mom house and laughing together.

They about to go home when it almost evening because her mom have to go to her friends house.heoyoon paying the drink then seoho gave somthing to her.

Seoho:
"this is in the service for the chinese new year"
*he gave a mooncake*
Heoyoon:
"You make this?"
Seoho:
"Umm yeah"
*slowly smile*

Seoho:"this is in the service for the chinese new year"*he gave a mooncake*Heoyoon:"You make this?"Seoho:"Umm yeah"*slowly smile*

~oh my god!he's eye smile😍~
Ms.kang:
"by the way,do you want to join us this weekend?were having a chinese new year dinner"
Seoho:
"Woah youre chinese?it means heoyoon has a hybrids?wow thats cute"

~oh no.am i blushing right now wait what?why did he say that?did he really mean it?~