Chapter 6

Seoho:
"Woah youre chinese?it means heoyoon has a hybrids?wow thats cute"

~oh no.am i blushing right now wait what?why did he say that?did he really mean it?~

Ms.kang:
"So what's your answer?"

Seoho:
"I would love to!"
Heoyoon:
"You serious man??"
Seoho:
"Yeah? I want to celebrate with new people to!"
Heoyoon:
"What do you mean by new people?"
Seoho:
"Nothing"
*look away*

Both heoyoon and her mother get to the car and heoyoon drive her mother to her friends house and say goodbye to her mother.

Two days passed and its the day when heoyoon have to pack her things and fly to china. She pulled out all of her outfits that she wanted to bring to her grandma's house such as sweatshirt,jeans,shoes and her make up bag.heoyoon fold her outfit one by one and put it inside her luggage.after she done packing her things,she zipped the luggage and stand it beside her bedroom door.

ZZING ZZING!
Her phone buzzed.
Heoyoon took her phone and saw that seoho's calling her.

*why is he calling me?*

Heoyoon:
Umm hello?eung seoho wae?
Seoho:
You're done packing?
Heoyoon:
Yeah just now..why?
Seoho:
Im just asking?hmm by the way,what you would wear at the dinner?
Heoyoon:
Obviously chinese traditional wear?but make it modern.
Seoho:
Can't i just wear an simple outfit cause i dont have a chinese kinda outfit.
Heoyoon:
Yeah ofcourse you can!you dont have to because youre not the main character at the dinner.
Seoho:
Is that so?thanks for the information.
Heoyoon:
Yeah no problem
Seoho:
Then,goodbye..see you at the airport!

The call ended

Heoyoon put her phone at her makeup desk and go to the toilet to get shower.
After she done showering,she take an outfit to wear.she put some make up as a touch up.

Heoyoon's outfit

Heoyoon take her luggage and head to the living room and ask minju if she can give a hand

Heoyoon take her luggage and head to the living room and ask minju if she can give a hand.minju helped heoyoon with her luggage and put it in her care.heoyoon quiclly took her phone and handbag then she gets in the car while minju seating at the passengers seat beside her.after 30 mins driving,she arrived at the airport and minju once again helped her and ready to say goodbye to her favorite sister.

Heoyoon:
"Minju-ya..i'll be back in one week,so take care of yourself okay?dont skip your meal"
*while hugging minju*
Minju:
"Ne eonnie~take care to..by the way you sounds like my mom"
*she tapped heoyoon's back*

Heoyoon break the hug and wait untill minju droove the car away from the airport.