Chapter 17

After the call ended,she turned off her phone and went to the dream land.

In the following morning,she waked up and send the adress to seoho with a message: get ready. She walked out from her room and saw minju preparing the breakfast.

Heoyoon:
"This is unusual?why did you prepare the breakfast?"
Minju:
"You must be tired cleaning the house yesterday. So today i wake up early so that i can make you a breakfast. I made a meat soybean paste stew..just for you"
Heoyoon:
"Aww"

Heoyoon take a seat and taste the stew. Minju was staring at her and wait for her reaction.

Minju:
"How was it?"
Heoyoon:
"It is so delicious!"
Minju:
*let out a sigh and startes to eat*
"Ah yes..i forgot to tell you. Leedo oppa is coming in 30 minnutes."
Heoyoon:
"Does he eat breakfast?"
Minju:
"He already ate before he goes out from the house. Wait..why were you asking about him? This is kinda sus.."
Heoyoon:
"Im just asking because if he already ate breakfast then i can eat all of this. Its a honored to eat what you cooked."

Minju just giggled whilst watching heoyoon eating the rice with the stew. Minnutes after they ate breakfast,the doorbell rang as if theres someone is comming.

Minju:
"Oh that must be leedo oppa,i'll go and get it"
Heoyoon:
"Here we go.."

Sound of a Footstep walking in the house. Leedo walked in and as soon as he saw heoyoon,he smiles.

Leedo:
"Oi heoyoon nuna! Long time no see!"
Heoyoon:
"Oh leedo-yah annyeong"
Leedo:
"How are you've been this years? After getting rejected by me?"
*minju slap his thigh*
"haha im just kidding! Do you have a boyfriend?"
Minju:
"Eonni you dont have to answer that if you dont want to"
Heoyoon:
"Aniya, im okay. I do have a boyfriend. He's better than you. Atleast he doesn't reject me"

Heoyoon took out her phone and send seoho:❤. In the same time,she went through her galery and looked for seoho's picture that she's taken.

Heoyoon:
"This is my boyfriend!"
*shows pic of seoho*

Heoyoon:"This is my boyfriend!"*shows pic of seoho*

Leedo:
"Oh okay wow he's too good for you"

Heoyoon lowered  her head in embarrasment. In the right timing,

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang again.

Minju:
"Wait,i'll get it"

Minju opened the door and saws seoho with his eye smile.

Minju:
"Huh? Seoho oppa?what brings you here?"

Seoho entered the house and sat beside heoyoon.

Seoho:
"Im here to see my girlfriend"
*made a eye contact with leedo*

To be continued...

Dont forget to vote and comment♡.