Chapter 15

Heoyoon went home with minju and started to unpack her things.

Heoyoon:
"Ah..leedo is coming..but why? Just. Stay. Calm. I already have a boyfriend but why im still anxious about him?"

Suddenly minju came to her room and tap her shoulder.

Minju:
"Eonni, leedo oppa says he will come here on tuesday. So you'll better be prepared. Don't get to anxious."
Heoyoon:
"Tuesday?...it means tomorrow! Oh okay i have to unpacked my things quickly and clean the house."
Minju:
"Okay then i'll get going, i have some parcel to be delivered. Bye!"
Heoyoon:
"Eung arasseo"

She continued what was she's doing and change her clothe to a comfortable white t-shirts and grey sweatpants. She tie her hair to a bun and started to clean the house. She organized her room,the living room,vaccuming it and do the dishes.

Heoyoon:
"Does minju cleaned her room yet?"

Heoyoon twisted the doorknob and enter the room and made a disgusted face.

Heoyoon:
"Wahhh..this girl is unbelievable! Haha her room is perfectly cleaned but her bed is messy. I guess she's running late huh? Are minju seeing someone?"

She folds minju's sheet on the bed and found a book. A journal book and a paper with a various idea of crafts.

Heoyoon:
"She's 22 and still writing diary?wow that's cute."

Heoyoon put the book on the table and take a look at the paper.

Heoyoon:
"Oh my god? what is this? It is so pretty! Wait...what?..a contract of buyying a shop lot??"

Later that night..

Beep beep beep beep beebeep.

Minju:
"Im baaack.."
Heoyoon:
"Minju-yah~ what is this?!"

As minju saw heoyoon with the paper in her hands, she was shaking and sort of trembling.

Minju:
"Eonni...i can..explain.."
Heoyoon:
"Its a good idea! Your opening your own shop??im so happy!!"
Minju:
"What?.."
Heoyoon:
"Finally you can made a success on your talent!"
Minju:
"Your not mad?"
Heoyoon:
"Why would i be mad?instead!i'll be helping you!"
Minju:
" i wanted you to help me..but..im afraid i cant.."
Heoyoon:
"Wh..why?"

To be continued...

Dont forget to vote and comment♡.