Chapter 3

She's ready.heoyoon grabed her coat and the car key.she drive to the cafe and step in.in the cafe,she see's the cafe owner taking picture of her son while at the counter,a mature girl standing cleaning the counter.

Heoyoon:
"Do you guys have a event here?why is the owner taking picture of her son and the cafe?"
Girl:
*gigles*
"Were promoting the cafe with his face.my mom said he is the most pretty in our family thats why."

Heoyoon:
*shook*
"You're the owner daughter?is the entire family works here?"
Girl:
"Kinda?my father worked from home.while me,my mom and my younger brother works at the shop"
Heoyoon:
"Waahh..how old are you?what can i call you?"
Girl:
"My name is Lee Malhee im 28 years old. Nice to meet you"
Heoyoon:
"Hmm i'll call you unnie cause im 2 years younger than unnie.im kang heoyoon. Nice to meet you to"
Malhee:
"Ne~what can i get you?"
Heoyoon:
"Actually before that i was tell that one of my belonging left here which is my wallet"
Malhee:
"Oh you are the miss wallet?wait a seccond. Yah!come here!the wallet owner are her
*to her brother*
Brother:
"Jinjaro?oh yes you are the first customer right? Mrs.kang heoyoon-ssi? Right?"
Heoyoon:
"Yeah its me"

The boy take out the wallet under the counter and gave it to heoyoon.

Heoyoon:
"Please talk informally to me. I bet we are same age. Cashier-nim?"
Brother:
"Should i?haha its seoho,lee seoho"
Heoyoon:
"Ne~seoho-nim..26 years old?"
Seoho:
"Yes you're right!how did you know?"
Heoyoon:
"I'm just guessing"
Seoho:
"Oouuhh..didn't you want to order something?"
Heoyoon:
"Ice amerino please?and could you reccomend a cake?one slice is enough"
Seoho:
"Alright! Actually we just made a new dessert. Dont mind if i ask you to try?"
Heoyoon:
"Ofcourse!as long as the dessert is free for me to try"
Malhee:
"Your wish is granted!"
Heoyoon:
"Yes!then i'll wait there"
*points out a table*

Heoyoon sits and take out her phone and scrolls instagram.

not long after that seoho came carrying a pieces of cake,crème brûleé and ice americano.

Seoho:
"Dont mind if i join you"
Heoyoon:
"Eo?yeah sit here"
*she pulled the chair beside her*
Seoho:
"Nuna!come here!"
*he called malhee*
Malhee:
"Eung!wait"

She run to the table and sit infront of Heoyoon.
Heoyoon start sipping her drink and picked up her dessert fork to slice the cake.before she take a bite she asked malhee what cake is it.

Heoyoon:
"Wow!its pretty~This is....?"
Malhee:
"Ah this is corn cheesecake"
Heoyoon:
*take a bite of the cheesecake*
"Mmmh i didn't know there is a corn flavoured cheesecake?"
Seoho:
"We created our own version"
*heoyoon positively nod*
Malhee:
"How is it?good?"
Heoyoon:
"9 out of 10?i like it but its too much cream i guess?it makes people cant finnish their cake,maybe you guys can make it a little bit lighter?"

Seoho made an eye contact with her sister.

Seoho:
"Lemon. Lemon juice."
*malhee nodded*
Heoyoon:
"This is cremè brûleé right?wahh i love this thing!i've been craving it since last month!"

Seoho and malhee smiled and give a signal to heoyoon to try it.heoyoon get the spoon and try to break the sugar on top but it doesn't crack.

(How do i do this?)
She wishpered to herself.

Seoho:
"Is it hard?let me help you"

Seoho grabbed your hand while you holding the spoon and try to crack it.

DUP DAP DUP DAP..

Her heart beating fast as she made an eye contact with seoho.

Tak tak cling!!
The sugar cracked and heoyoon start to dig in.after she take a bite,her face is very shook because the taste is so good.
After she finnished the cake she'd pay and go home.

Dont forget to vote and comment💙