Chapter 13

Time skip~

they walked on the streets and looked around. Suddenly seoho took her hand and went to a food stall.

Seoho:
"What is this?it looks delicious!"
Heoyoon:
"This is...what is it again?haaa its a spicy skewered chicken. Its like tye one in korea but this one is made with chinese traditional secret sauce"
Seoho:
"Oooh..can we buy eat? I cant speak in chinese"

Heoyoon:
"Okay, uncle can we get 2 of this?"

*in chinese*

Uncle:
"Alright miss"

The chicken seller took the spicy skewered chicken and put it into a paper plate. Heoyoon pays for it and took it.

Heoyoon:
"Here,taste it"

seoho took the chicken and give it a bite. Once he chews it,his eyes went 00.

Seoho:
"Umm it is so good!!"

Heoyoon asked seoho to seat at a bench and continue eating.
After the done eating,the sky already getting dark little by little. So they decided to go back to home before it gets darker. Heoyoon grandma hated when her granddaughter come home late.

Heoyoon:
"Should we get going?"
Seoho:
"Yeah i think so"
Heoyoon:
"Lets go"

Heoyoon get up from the bench and walked with seoho to the bus stop. They get in the bus and sat beside eachother at the back seat. Seoho held her hands while the bus moving. After they arrived at her grandma's house,heoyoon and seoho says hello to her father that sits at a sofa and headed upstairs to change clothes.

Several minnutes after they change clothes,they go downstairs and get ready for dinner. Then not long after they started to eating,her father,mothed and her grandma started asking to much question as: how was the date? Is it fun? What did you do?

What only heoyoon can answer is "yeah" beacause she's a little uncomfortable. Seoho saw's her face and hold her hand tightly.

Seoho:
"Yeah we have some fun! We get to eat spicy skewered chicken and try some other street foods!there was lots of very interesting things in chinese shop!"

As he said that heoyoon turn her head to faced seoho who was talking. Her lips slowly curled to a smile. She patted his hand as he smiled back to her.

Time flew fast and its the day where they have to get back to korea. Heoyoon parents already said goodbye to her grandma and so as her. Seoho was in the middle of saying goodbye to heoyoon's grandma.

Grandma:
"Take care of my grand daughter and give her lots of love okay?"
Seoho:
"Yes Ms.Xia i will.."
Grandma:
"Don't call me Ms.Xia,just call me grandma"
Seoho:
"Hihi alright! I will grandma!"

He hugged heoyoon's grandma and she patted seoho's back.
All of them head to the airport and flew to korea.

To be continued...

Dont forget to vote and comment♡