Chapter 1

Heoyoon POV

It's 8 am in the morning,i wake up and go to the toilet and wash up.after that i head up to the kitchen and start to making breakfast because im incharge of cooking and while minju is incharge of cleaning as doing laundry, tidying the bedroom and livingroom.

'Cook rice'
'Make egg roll'
'Heat up kimchi stew'
'Set the table'

Minju came out from the toilet and saw me prepare the table with a sad face (that is her wake up face)

Heoyoon:
"Oh,youre up?"
Minju:
"Cant you see?"
Heoyoon:
"Come sit here and have breakfast"
*she patted the chair beside her*
*minju go to the table and sit down,she started to eat*
Minju:
"Unnie,do you have any plans today?"
Heoyoon:
"No. Not really. Why?"
Minju:
"There's a new cafe opening near our neighbourhood. Wanna go?"
Heoyoon:
"Im okay with it. When are we going?"
Minju:
"After this?"
Heoyoon:
"Sure!okay"

The two of them continuing eating their breakfast and go to their room.heoyoon pick an outfit and get changed.she wear this.

After the girls are ready,they head out from the house and go downstair by a lif and get in car

After the girls are ready,they head out from the house and go downstair by a lif and get in car.Heoyoon started the car engine and go to the cafe.after they arrived,they get in and looked around.

Minju:
"Woah,this cafe is super cool..."
Heoyoon:
"And pretty...i wonder who is the owner..she/he must be smart amd creative"
Minju:
"Let's order some drink and cake,unnie what do you want?"
Heoyoon:
"Youre buying?"
Minju:
"Yes,today is my day to treat unnie"
Heoyoon:
"Alright!thank you"
*heoyoon smiles*

They go to the counter and order two iced americano and one red velvet cake.while heoyoon look around the cafe,she spotted one guy black hair sitting near the cafe window.heoyoon made an eye contact with him.she bravely ask the owner.

Heoyoon:
"Are we the first customer here?"
Ms.kim:
"Yes you girls are the first customer at my cafe"
Heoyoon:
"Then who is that guy?"
*point at him*
Ms.kim:
"Aahh..he is my son.he is running the cafe with me"
Heoyoon:
"Hmmm"
*she nodded*

The owner handed the americano and the cake.the girls picked a table and sit. They slowly eating the cake as a bite came in they're mouth and they can tates a feeling. A warm love feeling...

Minju:
"Mmmh..this is good"
Heoyoon:
"the owner must be a good cooker"

After they finished,they go back home and do they usual routine.
Minju will be replying customers dm and heoyoon will be watching videos.

To be continued..

-it was a short chapter but i already gave all to this chapter.please dont hate♡.
Dont forget to vote and comment!!♡♡
Also..i'll update it every thursday until sunday!😙