Chapter 8

Heoyoon sat down beside seoho and close her eye. Without knowing,she fall asleep on seoho's shoulder.
He flinched a little but then he pat her head and he fall asleep to..

30 mins after they sleep,someone wake them up. As soon as seoho wake he saw heoyoon's mother stand infront of him.

Ms.kang:
"Were boarding soon,lets get ready"

Seoho nodded and wake her up.
Heoyoon gets up and fixing her hair a bit. Heoyoon,her parents and seoho walk to the gate and follow the guards through hallway then,they get in the airplane and find their seat.

It takes 2 and a half hour from korea to china. After 1 and a hour passed,they arrived at beijing where heoyoon's grandmother's house is. They pick-up the bag's and head outside. Heoyoon's dad stopped a taxi. Her dad and the taxi driver help eachother to put their luggage in the taxi's boot. They all get in and head to her grandma's house. Seoho's looked out to the window and enjoying the view. As soon as they arrived at her grandma's house,they greet heoyoon's grandma and they hugged eachother. Her grandma looks confused.

Grandma:
"Who is this young man?"
*in chinese*
Ms.kang:
"He is one of heoyoon's friend. Also..her crush"
*in chinese*

Heoyoon looked at her mother with an unbelivable face. Her grandma was smiling seeing seoho because he was to cute.

Ms.kang:
"See?grandma cant stop smiling too"

Heoyoon just standing there blushed. And Seoho..didn't understand a single word.
They get into the house and heoyoon lead seoho to the room. After that she goes to the room where she always stay when she come to see her grandmother..her brother room. She put her luggage aside and laying down at the bed. Minutes after she layed down,someone knocked the door. She immidiatly get up and sit properly,fixing her clothes.

Heoyoon:
"You can come in"

The door opened slowly and heoyoon saw seoho standing there. He slowly get in and sat on the bed beside heoyoon.

Seoho:
"Is it your room?woah the design is pretty neat"
Heoyoon:
"It is not my room..everytime we came here i will use this room instead of other room"
Seoho:
"aah..then who's room is it?"
Heoyoon:
"Its my brother's room"

She let out a long sigh...